'Rambo V: The Savage Hunt' Goes on Another Direction
Sylvester Stallone has given an update about his upcoming film "Rambo V: The Savage Hunt". In his email to Craig Zablo's StalloneZone, the actor informs that the film has gone through some changes in the storyline as well as the character.
"I'm letting you know that Rambo has changed course and the story about hunting the man/beast will be done using another character in the lead," Stallone wrote. He then added, "RAMBO himself will be heading over the border to a violent city where many young women have vanished."
Previously, Sylvester Stallone has released a plot synopsis for the upcoming "Rambo" film. The story is said to begin when the military desperately needs John Rambo for a mission that he cannot refuse. Teaming up with his 22-year-old hunting partner, Beau Brady, Rambo has to hunt down a beast that is loose somewhere north of the Artic Circle and heads south toward civilization.
Rambo, Beau and a group of highly-skilled special forces kill team later discover that the prey is a terror beyond their wildest imagination, a half-human abomination created by a renegade agency through a series of outlawed genetic experiments. And even if they survive its unrelenting hunger for human blood, they'll still have to confront the grim reality that it may have grown immortal.
The fifth installment of "Rambo" series is produced by Avi Lerner, Kevin King Templeton, and John Thompson. Meanwhile, Stallone is set to reprise his role as John Rambo as well as to direct the film. Nu Image/Millennium Films plans to release the action adventure movie in 2011.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance