Stephanie Pratt Says DUI Arrest Is Blessing in Disguise
Nearly a month after she was arrested for driving under the influence (DUI) conviction, Stephanie Pratt told People at the Maxim and Ubisoft launch of Assassin's Creed II in West Hollywood on Wednesday, November 11 that she has learned her lesson. "It was the worst thing to happen to me and, at the same time, it was the biggest blessing," mused the reality TV star.
"I learned to not fall apart, which is something that I usually do when something goes bad in my life. I learned that it is all about temptation and that I am being tested," she stated further. "This is the first time that I haven't screwed up more after a bad thing and I didn't fall apart and say, 'I hate my life, I want to die!' It's the first time in twenty-three years that I went the other way!"
Greater than that, Stephanie is moving on with her life and has been working on a new project. "Two weeks ago I found a partner for a handbag line that I've dreamed about since the seventh-grade," so revealed the Spencer Pratt's sister, adding "I'm closer to my parents and I've never been happier in my life! I've had problems in my past, but I would just let them turn into snowballs that turned into avalanches. And this is the first time that I've ever done anything different."
Stephanie Pratt, one of the cast members in MTV's "The Hills", was arrested on suspicion of DUI on October 18 in Hollywood after attending a party for her sister-in-law Holly Montag's 26th birthday at Los Angeles hot spot Empire. She was pulled over by police and transferred to the Van Nuys jail for booking. She was later on released on $5,000 bail. Formally charged with DUI in late October, she is facing six months in jail and a $1,000 fine if she is convicted of the related charge.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle