Stephanie Pratt Says DUI Arrest Is Blessing in Disguise
Nearly a month after she was arrested for driving under the influence (DUI) conviction, Stephanie Pratt told People at the Maxim and Ubisoft launch of Assassin's Creed II in West Hollywood on Wednesday, November 11 that she has learned her lesson. "It was the worst thing to happen to me and, at the same time, it was the biggest blessing," mused the reality TV star.
"I learned to not fall apart, which is something that I usually do when something goes bad in my life. I learned that it is all about temptation and that I am being tested," she stated further. "This is the first time that I haven't screwed up more after a bad thing and I didn't fall apart and say, 'I hate my life, I want to die!' It's the first time in twenty-three years that I went the other way!"
Greater than that, Stephanie is moving on with her life and has been working on a new project. "Two weeks ago I found a partner for a handbag line that I've dreamed about since the seventh-grade," so revealed the Spencer Pratt's sister, adding "I'm closer to my parents and I've never been happier in my life! I've had problems in my past, but I would just let them turn into snowballs that turned into avalanches. And this is the first time that I've ever done anything different."
Stephanie Pratt, one of the cast members in MTV's "The Hills", was arrested on suspicion of DUI on October 18 in Hollywood after attending a party for her sister-in-law Holly Montag's 26th birthday at Los Angeles hot spot Empire. She was pulled over by police and transferred to the Van Nuys jail for booking. She was later on released on $5,000 bail. Formally charged with DUI in late October, she is facing six months in jail and a $1,000 fine if she is convicted of the related charge.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences