'Batman 3' May Never Happen
Despite a good reception for "The Dark Knight", it appears that Warner Bros. Pictures has not had any plan about making the sequel. Recently, one of the "Batman" stars, Michael Caine, told British magazine Shortlist that he doubted the studio will ever make "Batman 3".
"I don't know if they are ever going to make another 'Batman'," Caine said. Even if there will be the third film, the depicter of butler Alfred Pennyworth claimed it will not be happening soon, as he stated, "If they do it won't be for quite a while." However, he added, "As for the future... if they ever make another 'Batman' I will be in, I will be the butler..."
Talks of a follow-up to "The Dark Knight" have been circulating around since the movie blew up in the box office and collected awards. Recently, it was reported that the next installment of the "Batman" film franchise will be fully shot in IMAX.
As for the cast, Aaron Eckhart has uttered his willingness to reprise his role as Harvey "Two Face" Dent. Moreover, Johnny Depp has opened door to possibility of him joining the cast ensemble for the movie to portray the superhero's nemesis, the Riddler. However, nothing has been set in stone for "Batman 3".
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'