'Batman 3' May Never Happen
Despite a good reception for "The Dark Knight", it appears that Warner Bros. Pictures has not had any plan about making the sequel. Recently, one of the "Batman" stars, Michael Caine, told British magazine Shortlist that he doubted the studio will ever make "Batman 3".
"I don't know if they are ever going to make another 'Batman'," Caine said. Even if there will be the third film, the depicter of butler Alfred Pennyworth claimed it will not be happening soon, as he stated, "If they do it won't be for quite a while." However, he added, "As for the future... if they ever make another 'Batman' I will be in, I will be the butler..."
Talks of a follow-up to "The Dark Knight" have been circulating around since the movie blew up in the box office and collected awards. Recently, it was reported that the next installment of the "Batman" film franchise will be fully shot in IMAX.
As for the cast, Aaron Eckhart has uttered his willingness to reprise his role as Harvey "Two Face" Dent. Moreover, Johnny Depp has opened door to possibility of him joining the cast ensemble for the movie to portray the superhero's nemesis, the Riddler. However, nothing has been set in stone for "Batman 3".
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party