'Batman 3' May Never Happen
Despite a good reception for "The Dark Knight", it appears that Warner Bros. Pictures has not had any plan about making the sequel. Recently, one of the "Batman" stars, Michael Caine, told British magazine Shortlist that he doubted the studio will ever make "Batman 3".
"I don't know if they are ever going to make another 'Batman'," Caine said. Even if there will be the third film, the depicter of butler Alfred Pennyworth claimed it will not be happening soon, as he stated, "If they do it won't be for quite a while." However, he added, "As for the future... if they ever make another 'Batman' I will be in, I will be the butler..."
Talks of a follow-up to "The Dark Knight" have been circulating around since the movie blew up in the box office and collected awards. Recently, it was reported that the next installment of the "Batman" film franchise will be fully shot in IMAX.
As for the cast, Aaron Eckhart has uttered his willingness to reprise his role as Harvey "Two Face" Dent. Moreover, Johnny Depp has opened door to possibility of him joining the cast ensemble for the movie to portray the superhero's nemesis, the Riddler. However, nothing has been set in stone for "Batman 3".
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups