'Batman 3' May Never Happen
Despite a good reception for "The Dark Knight", it appears that Warner Bros. Pictures has not had any plan about making the sequel. Recently, one of the "Batman" stars, Michael Caine, told British magazine Shortlist that he doubted the studio will ever make "Batman 3".
"I don't know if they are ever going to make another 'Batman'," Caine said. Even if there will be the third film, the depicter of butler Alfred Pennyworth claimed it will not be happening soon, as he stated, "If they do it won't be for quite a while." However, he added, "As for the future... if they ever make another 'Batman' I will be in, I will be the butler..."
Talks of a follow-up to "The Dark Knight" have been circulating around since the movie blew up in the box office and collected awards. Recently, it was reported that the next installment of the "Batman" film franchise will be fully shot in IMAX.
As for the cast, Aaron Eckhart has uttered his willingness to reprise his role as Harvey "Two Face" Dent. Moreover, Johnny Depp has opened door to possibility of him joining the cast ensemble for the movie to portray the superhero's nemesis, the Riddler. However, nothing has been set in stone for "Batman 3".
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media