'Batman 3' May Never Happen
Despite a good reception for "The Dark Knight", it appears that Warner Bros. Pictures has not had any plan about making the sequel. Recently, one of the "Batman" stars, Michael Caine, told British magazine Shortlist that he doubted the studio will ever make "Batman 3".
"I don't know if they are ever going to make another 'Batman'," Caine said. Even if there will be the third film, the depicter of butler Alfred Pennyworth claimed it will not be happening soon, as he stated, "If they do it won't be for quite a while." However, he added, "As for the future... if they ever make another 'Batman' I will be in, I will be the butler..."
Talks of a follow-up to "The Dark Knight" have been circulating around since the movie blew up in the box office and collected awards. Recently, it was reported that the next installment of the "Batman" film franchise will be fully shot in IMAX.
As for the cast, Aaron Eckhart has uttered his willingness to reprise his role as Harvey "Two Face" Dent. Moreover, Johnny Depp has opened door to possibility of him joining the cast ensemble for the movie to portray the superhero's nemesis, the Riddler. However, nothing has been set in stone for "Batman 3".
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle