Mom Approves Taylor Swift's Romance With Taylor Lautner
Leaving it all to the press to answer the long floating question if he is dating Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner is said to have earned the singer's mother's seal of approval to date her famous daughter. The story, apparently, is follow-up to earlier reports that claimed Swift has introduced Lautner to her mother Andrea Swift during a dinner at Bistro Garden in Studio City last month.
"Andrea came prepared with a list of rules for dating her daughter: No clubs, no Hollywood parties, and always remember that her career comes first," Hollyscoop cites an insider as stating. "She also told Taylor that if there was even a whiff of scandal or cheating, he'd be banned from seeing her."
"Taylor's still on his best behavior. And he knows if their romance is to have a chance, he's got to stay in her mom's good graces," continues the insider, who is quick to add, "Taylor is breathing a huge sigh of relief because he's gotten the seal of approval from Andrea Swift."
Billed to star as lovers in upcoming comedy-romance flick "Valentine's Day", Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner have fueled dating rumors as they are often spotted spending time together and acting like a couple. At the time of writing, none of them has officially confirmed the nature of their relationship though.
More Taylor Swift News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby