Mom Approves Taylor Swift's Romance With Taylor Lautner
Leaving it all to the press to answer the long floating question if he is dating Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner is said to have earned the singer's mother's seal of approval to date her famous daughter. The story, apparently, is follow-up to earlier reports that claimed Swift has introduced Lautner to her mother Andrea Swift during a dinner at Bistro Garden in Studio City last month.
"Andrea came prepared with a list of rules for dating her daughter: No clubs, no Hollywood parties, and always remember that her career comes first," Hollyscoop cites an insider as stating. "She also told Taylor that if there was even a whiff of scandal or cheating, he'd be banned from seeing her."
"Taylor's still on his best behavior. And he knows if their romance is to have a chance, he's got to stay in her mom's good graces," continues the insider, who is quick to add, "Taylor is breathing a huge sigh of relief because he's gotten the seal of approval from Andrea Swift."
Billed to star as lovers in upcoming comedy-romance flick "Valentine's Day", Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner have fueled dating rumors as they are often spotted spending time together and acting like a couple. At the time of writing, none of them has officially confirmed the nature of their relationship though.
More Taylor Swift News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'