'America's Next Top Petite Model' Final 2 Revealed
And then there were two. "America's Next Top Model" cycle 13 has wilted down the number of contestants from four straight to two this week, something which the show hasn't done since cycle 4. "tonite's top model,2 girls eliminated.1st time just 2 finalists n final episode! shocker to the girls.u gotta see it! ws hard2 choose," host Tyra Banks wrote on Twitter before the show went on air Wednesday, November 11.
Eliminated in the tenth week are Jennifer An and Erin Wagner. Their photo shots as Pele, the Hawaiian goddess of volcanoes, were not enough to impress the judges. Miss J said that Jennifer's was stiff while Nigel Barker said it wasn't her best. On the other hand Erin was actually praised for her portrayal of Pele with Nigel saying it was gorgeous and sexy.
The girls who enter the final round thus are Laura Kirkpatrick and Nicole Fox. Nigel said Laura is like a diamond in the rough whose photo was "very Rachel Hunter". Tyra loved Nicole's photo, saying she found mystery, tenderness and sexiness in it altogether.
On November 18, the winner of cycle 13 who is also the first model under 5'7" winning the competition would be announced. Eddie Murphy is a special guest star attending the final runway show. A rundown of the whole season will be aired right after.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance