'America's Next Top Petite Model' Final 2 Revealed
And then there were two. "America's Next Top Model" cycle 13 has wilted down the number of contestants from four straight to two this week, something which the show hasn't done since cycle 4. "tonite's top model,2 girls eliminated.1st time just 2 finalists n final episode! shocker to the girls.u gotta see it! ws hard2 choose," host Tyra Banks wrote on Twitter before the show went on air Wednesday, November 11.
Eliminated in the tenth week are Jennifer An and Erin Wagner. Their photo shots as Pele, the Hawaiian goddess of volcanoes, were not enough to impress the judges. Miss J said that Jennifer's was stiff while Nigel Barker said it wasn't her best. On the other hand Erin was actually praised for her portrayal of Pele with Nigel saying it was gorgeous and sexy.
The girls who enter the final round thus are Laura Kirkpatrick and Nicole Fox. Nigel said Laura is like a diamond in the rough whose photo was "very Rachel Hunter". Tyra loved Nicole's photo, saying she found mystery, tenderness and sexiness in it altogether.
On November 18, the winner of cycle 13 who is also the first model under 5'7" winning the competition would be announced. Eddie Murphy is a special guest star attending the final runway show. A rundown of the whole season will be aired right after.
More America's Next Top Model News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt