'America's Next Top Petite Model' Final 2 Revealed
And then there were two. "America's Next Top Model" cycle 13 has wilted down the number of contestants from four straight to two this week, something which the show hasn't done since cycle 4. "tonite's top model,2 girls eliminated.1st time just 2 finalists n final episode! shocker to the girls.u gotta see it! ws hard2 choose," host Tyra Banks wrote on Twitter before the show went on air Wednesday, November 11.
Eliminated in the tenth week are Jennifer An and Erin Wagner. Their photo shots as Pele, the Hawaiian goddess of volcanoes, were not enough to impress the judges. Miss J said that Jennifer's was stiff while Nigel Barker said it wasn't her best. On the other hand Erin was actually praised for her portrayal of Pele with Nigel saying it was gorgeous and sexy.
The girls who enter the final round thus are Laura Kirkpatrick and Nicole Fox. Nigel said Laura is like a diamond in the rough whose photo was "very Rachel Hunter". Tyra loved Nicole's photo, saying she found mystery, tenderness and sexiness in it altogether.
On November 18, the winner of cycle 13 who is also the first model under 5'7" winning the competition would be announced. Eddie Murphy is a special guest star attending the final runway show. A rundown of the whole season will be aired right after.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris