Trailer for Harrison Ford's 'Extraordinary Measures' Arrives
The trailer for sci-fi movie "Extraordinary Measures" has been released on Wednesday, November 11. Debuted by Yahoo! Movies, the clip offers a look at the life of Crowley couple, John and Aileen, who is trying to finance a cure for a rare disease that is killing two of their children, Megan and Patrick.
Prior to the trailer, there has been a featurette that shows testimonials from the real John and Aileen Crowley, whose struggle in raising their two youngest children with a fatal disease has inspired the movie. The footage, additionally, gives a glimpse of Megan and her father when visiting the film's set. In the clip, the lead actors Brendan Fraser and Harrison Ford, also give comments about the family, whose life is told in the film.
Based on a true story, "Extraordinary Measures" revolves around John Crowley who has finally begun to taste success in corporate America. But just as his career is rising, John leaves his secure job to team up with a brilliant, but unappreciated and unconventional scientist, Dr. Robert Stonehill to find a cure for his children's disease.
With their own motivations, one tries to save his kids while the other wants to prove himself and his theories, both of them form a bio-tech company focused on developing a life-saving drug. This unlikely alliance later develops into mutual respect as they battle the medical and business establishments in a fight against the system and time. But, at the last minute, when it appears that a solution has been found, the relationship between the two men faces a final test, the outcome of which will affect the fate of John's children.
Harrison Ford takes the role as Dr. Robert Stonehill, while Brendan Fraser and Keri Russell play John and Aileen respectively. Produced by Michael Shamberg, Stacey Sher, and Carla Santos Shamberg in association with CBS Films, the drama movie that eyes a January 22, 2010 release date is directed by Tom Vaughan.
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton