'Glee' 1.10 Preview: Ballads
Somebody has a crush on Mr. Schuester and she is willing to clean his toilet. Next week on "Glee", Rachel who is played by Lea Michele is seeing stars on Will's eyes. "So I have to sing songs for her to keep her back. I think Will handles it well. We do a duet of 'Endless Love'," Matthew Morrison said in an interview with TV Guide.
In "Ballads", Will has the Glee Club split up into pairs to sing their favorite ballad, but when one kid gets sick, he's forced to step in and winds up in a sticky situation. Meanwhile, Finn has dinner with Quinn's parents. The episode airs on Wednesday, November 18.
Some songs that may appear on the episode beside "Endless Love" include Madonna's "Papa Don't Preach", John Lennon's "Imagine", and a mash-up between The Police's "Don't Stand So Close to Me", and Gary Puckett and the Union Gap's "Young Girl". Matthew Morrison said the mash-up is his favorite to sing.
All the songs that are performed from this week's episode to the end of the year will be included in the second compilation CD "Glee: The Music, Volume 2". It will be released to U.S. record stores on December 8.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard