'Glee' 1.10 Preview: Ballads
Somebody has a crush on Mr. Schuester and she is willing to clean his toilet. Next week on "Glee", Rachel who is played by Lea Michele is seeing stars on Will's eyes. "So I have to sing songs for her to keep her back. I think Will handles it well. We do a duet of 'Endless Love'," Matthew Morrison said in an interview with TV Guide.
In "Ballads", Will has the Glee Club split up into pairs to sing their favorite ballad, but when one kid gets sick, he's forced to step in and winds up in a sticky situation. Meanwhile, Finn has dinner with Quinn's parents. The episode airs on Wednesday, November 18.
Some songs that may appear on the episode beside "Endless Love" include Madonna's "Papa Don't Preach", John Lennon's "Imagine", and a mash-up between The Police's "Don't Stand So Close to Me", and Gary Puckett and the Union Gap's "Young Girl". Matthew Morrison said the mash-up is his favorite to sing.
All the songs that are performed from this week's episode to the end of the year will be included in the second compilation CD "Glee: The Music, Volume 2". It will be released to U.S. record stores on December 8.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special