'Glee' 1.10 Preview: Ballads
Somebody has a crush on Mr. Schuester and she is willing to clean his toilet. Next week on "Glee", Rachel who is played by Lea Michele is seeing stars on Will's eyes. "So I have to sing songs for her to keep her back. I think Will handles it well. We do a duet of 'Endless Love'," Matthew Morrison said in an interview with TV Guide.
In "Ballads", Will has the Glee Club split up into pairs to sing their favorite ballad, but when one kid gets sick, he's forced to step in and winds up in a sticky situation. Meanwhile, Finn has dinner with Quinn's parents. The episode airs on Wednesday, November 18.
Some songs that may appear on the episode beside "Endless Love" include Madonna's "Papa Don't Preach", John Lennon's "Imagine", and a mash-up between The Police's "Don't Stand So Close to Me", and Gary Puckett and the Union Gap's "Young Girl". Matthew Morrison said the mash-up is his favorite to sing.
All the songs that are performed from this week's episode to the end of the year will be included in the second compilation CD "Glee: The Music, Volume 2". It will be released to U.S. record stores on December 8.
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci