'Glee' 1.10 Preview: Ballads
Somebody has a crush on Mr. Schuester and she is willing to clean his toilet. Next week on "Glee", Rachel who is played by Lea Michele is seeing stars on Will's eyes. "So I have to sing songs for her to keep her back. I think Will handles it well. We do a duet of 'Endless Love'," Matthew Morrison said in an interview with TV Guide.
In "Ballads", Will has the Glee Club split up into pairs to sing their favorite ballad, but when one kid gets sick, he's forced to step in and winds up in a sticky situation. Meanwhile, Finn has dinner with Quinn's parents. The episode airs on Wednesday, November 18.
Some songs that may appear on the episode beside "Endless Love" include Madonna's "Papa Don't Preach", John Lennon's "Imagine", and a mash-up between The Police's "Don't Stand So Close to Me", and Gary Puckett and the Union Gap's "Young Girl". Matthew Morrison said the mash-up is his favorite to sing.
All the songs that are performed from this week's episode to the end of the year will be included in the second compilation CD "Glee: The Music, Volume 2". It will be released to U.S. record stores on December 8.
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full