'Glee' 1.10 Preview: Ballads
Somebody has a crush on Mr. Schuester and she is willing to clean his toilet. Next week on "Glee", Rachel who is played by Lea Michele is seeing stars on Will's eyes. "So I have to sing songs for her to keep her back. I think Will handles it well. We do a duet of 'Endless Love'," Matthew Morrison said in an interview with TV Guide.
In "Ballads", Will has the Glee Club split up into pairs to sing their favorite ballad, but when one kid gets sick, he's forced to step in and winds up in a sticky situation. Meanwhile, Finn has dinner with Quinn's parents. The episode airs on Wednesday, November 18.
Some songs that may appear on the episode beside "Endless Love" include Madonna's "Papa Don't Preach", John Lennon's "Imagine", and a mash-up between The Police's "Don't Stand So Close to Me", and Gary Puckett and the Union Gap's "Young Girl". Matthew Morrison said the mash-up is his favorite to sing.
All the songs that are performed from this week's episode to the end of the year will be included in the second compilation CD "Glee: The Music, Volume 2". It will be released to U.S. record stores on December 8.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences