Denise Van Outen Pregnant With First Child
Following brewing reports that Denise Van Outen is pregnant, her representative has come out with official confirmation regarding the matter. "Denise is fourteen weeks pregnant," the representative says in a statement, adding that the actress-TV presenter and her husband Lee Mead "are absolutely delighted and can't wait to start their family."
Denise Van Outen first met Lee Mead, who is a musical theater actor, in 2007 on TV talent show "Any Dream Will Do", in which she served as a judge and he was a contestant. The pair began dating after Lee was revealed as the show's winner. They announced their engagement in January 2009 and got married in an intimate ceremony in April.
Prior to dating Lee, Denise had a turbulent relationship with Jamiroquai frontman Jay Kay. On falling for Lee, the 35-year-old beauty previously gushed, "I honestly believe I was meant to meet Lee and I was meant to get married." She also had stated her intention to start a family with him, telling the press "I think it's important to have children with the right person - and Lee's the first guy I have ever wanted them with. I look at him and know he'd make a great father. Our kids will have so much curly hair!"
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle