Denise Van Outen Pregnant With First Child
Following brewing reports that Denise Van Outen is pregnant, her representative has come out with official confirmation regarding the matter. "Denise is fourteen weeks pregnant," the representative says in a statement, adding that the actress-TV presenter and her husband Lee Mead "are absolutely delighted and can't wait to start their family."
Denise Van Outen first met Lee Mead, who is a musical theater actor, in 2007 on TV talent show "Any Dream Will Do", in which she served as a judge and he was a contestant. The pair began dating after Lee was revealed as the show's winner. They announced their engagement in January 2009 and got married in an intimate ceremony in April.
Prior to dating Lee, Denise had a turbulent relationship with Jamiroquai frontman Jay Kay. On falling for Lee, the 35-year-old beauty previously gushed, "I honestly believe I was meant to meet Lee and I was meant to get married." She also had stated her intention to start a family with him, telling the press "I think it's important to have children with the right person - and Lee's the first guy I have ever wanted them with. I look at him and know he'd make a great father. Our kids will have so much curly hair!"
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story