Denise Van Outen Pregnant With First Child
Following brewing reports that Denise Van Outen is pregnant, her representative has come out with official confirmation regarding the matter. "Denise is fourteen weeks pregnant," the representative says in a statement, adding that the actress-TV presenter and her husband Lee Mead "are absolutely delighted and can't wait to start their family."
Denise Van Outen first met Lee Mead, who is a musical theater actor, in 2007 on TV talent show "Any Dream Will Do", in which she served as a judge and he was a contestant. The pair began dating after Lee was revealed as the show's winner. They announced their engagement in January 2009 and got married in an intimate ceremony in April.
Prior to dating Lee, Denise had a turbulent relationship with Jamiroquai frontman Jay Kay. On falling for Lee, the 35-year-old beauty previously gushed, "I honestly believe I was meant to meet Lee and I was meant to get married." She also had stated her intention to start a family with him, telling the press "I think it's important to have children with the right person - and Lee's the first guy I have ever wanted them with. I look at him and know he'd make a great father. Our kids will have so much curly hair!"
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016