Denise Van Outen Pregnant With First Child
Following brewing reports that Denise Van Outen is pregnant, her representative has come out with official confirmation regarding the matter. "Denise is fourteen weeks pregnant," the representative says in a statement, adding that the actress-TV presenter and her husband Lee Mead "are absolutely delighted and can't wait to start their family."
Denise Van Outen first met Lee Mead, who is a musical theater actor, in 2007 on TV talent show "Any Dream Will Do", in which she served as a judge and he was a contestant. The pair began dating after Lee was revealed as the show's winner. They announced their engagement in January 2009 and got married in an intimate ceremony in April.
Prior to dating Lee, Denise had a turbulent relationship with Jamiroquai frontman Jay Kay. On falling for Lee, the 35-year-old beauty previously gushed, "I honestly believe I was meant to meet Lee and I was meant to get married." She also had stated her intention to start a family with him, telling the press "I think it's important to have children with the right person - and Lee's the first guy I have ever wanted them with. I look at him and know he'd make a great father. Our kids will have so much curly hair!"
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video