Ashley Jensen Gives Birth to a Baby Boy, Rep Confirms
Ashley Jensen and her actor husband Terence Beesley have become first-time parents. A representative confirms that the actress has given birth to a baby boy on date 20 last month. The infant is named Francis Jonathan Beesley and has been going by the nickname of "Frankie Jack".
Further detail of the nearly one-month-old baby boy is not disclosed. But the representative has confirmed to People that mother and child are at home and doing well.
Ashley Jensen got married to Terence Beesley in January 2007. They pair first met in 1999 while working on a stage production of "King Lear". The pair made public announcement in July this year that they were expecting a child. Prior to their son's birth, Ashley and Terence had said that they wanted to wait until the delivery date to find out if they will have a son or daughter.
On screen, Ashley Jensen is best known for starring as Maggie Jacobs in TV series "Extras" and as Christina McKinney in "Ugly Betty". Now that she has given birth, she is expected to get back to work, filming CBS' dramedy "Accidentally on Purpose". As for Terence his TV credits include those in "EastEnders" and "Casualty".
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder