Ashley Jensen Gives Birth to a Baby Boy, Rep Confirms
Ashley Jensen and her actor husband Terence Beesley have become first-time parents. A representative confirms that the actress has given birth to a baby boy on date 20 last month. The infant is named Francis Jonathan Beesley and has been going by the nickname of "Frankie Jack".
Further detail of the nearly one-month-old baby boy is not disclosed. But the representative has confirmed to People that mother and child are at home and doing well.
Ashley Jensen got married to Terence Beesley in January 2007. They pair first met in 1999 while working on a stage production of "King Lear". The pair made public announcement in July this year that they were expecting a child. Prior to their son's birth, Ashley and Terence had said that they wanted to wait until the delivery date to find out if they will have a son or daughter.
On screen, Ashley Jensen is best known for starring as Maggie Jacobs in TV series "Extras" and as Christina McKinney in "Ugly Betty". Now that she has given birth, she is expected to get back to work, filming CBS' dramedy "Accidentally on Purpose". As for Terence his TV credits include those in "EastEnders" and "Casualty".
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik