Lindsay Price and Josh Radnor Break Up
Small screen actress Lindsay Price has ended her romance with actor boyfriend Josh Radnor, Life and Style reports. "She ended it. They have different lifestyles. He's a bit of a homebody, while she likes to go out and have fun," an insider tells the magazine, adding that the now-former-lovers are "still friends".
Meanwhile, a source tells People, "They aren't together anymore. It was just time." Neither Lindsay nor Josh has made official confirmation on the matter, but news of their separation has been mounting.
Lindsay Price, 32, and Josh Radnor, 35, first met in 2007 on the set of his CBS' show "How I Met Your Mother". However, it wasn't until August the following year that they started dating. "We met up a year-and-a-half later in New York," Lindsay told People back in June. "We went to have dinner near the Bowery. It went really well." Most recently, Lindsay and Josh were spotted attending the annual Emmy Awards in September.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding