Lindsay Price and Josh Radnor Break Up
Small screen actress Lindsay Price has ended her romance with actor boyfriend Josh Radnor, Life and Style reports. "She ended it. They have different lifestyles. He's a bit of a homebody, while she likes to go out and have fun," an insider tells the magazine, adding that the now-former-lovers are "still friends".
Meanwhile, a source tells People, "They aren't together anymore. It was just time." Neither Lindsay nor Josh has made official confirmation on the matter, but news of their separation has been mounting.
Lindsay Price, 32, and Josh Radnor, 35, first met in 2007 on the set of his CBS' show "How I Met Your Mother". However, it wasn't until August the following year that they started dating. "We met up a year-and-a-half later in New York," Lindsay told People back in June. "We went to have dinner near the Bowery. It went really well." Most recently, Lindsay and Josh were spotted attending the annual Emmy Awards in September.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift