Lindsay Price and Josh Radnor Break Up
Small screen actress Lindsay Price has ended her romance with actor boyfriend Josh Radnor, Life and Style reports. "She ended it. They have different lifestyles. He's a bit of a homebody, while she likes to go out and have fun," an insider tells the magazine, adding that the now-former-lovers are "still friends".
Meanwhile, a source tells People, "They aren't together anymore. It was just time." Neither Lindsay nor Josh has made official confirmation on the matter, but news of their separation has been mounting.
Lindsay Price, 32, and Josh Radnor, 35, first met in 2007 on the set of his CBS' show "How I Met Your Mother". However, it wasn't until August the following year that they started dating. "We met up a year-and-a-half later in New York," Lindsay told People back in June. "We went to have dinner near the Bowery. It went really well." Most recently, Lindsay and Josh were spotted attending the annual Emmy Awards in September.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons