Lindsay Price and Josh Radnor Break Up
Small screen actress Lindsay Price has ended her romance with actor boyfriend Josh Radnor, Life and Style reports. "She ended it. They have different lifestyles. He's a bit of a homebody, while she likes to go out and have fun," an insider tells the magazine, adding that the now-former-lovers are "still friends".
Meanwhile, a source tells People, "They aren't together anymore. It was just time." Neither Lindsay nor Josh has made official confirmation on the matter, but news of their separation has been mounting.
Lindsay Price, 32, and Josh Radnor, 35, first met in 2007 on the set of his CBS' show "How I Met Your Mother". However, it wasn't until August the following year that they started dating. "We met up a year-and-a-half later in New York," Lindsay told People back in June. "We went to have dinner near the Bowery. It went really well." Most recently, Lindsay and Josh were spotted attending the annual Emmy Awards in September.
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'