Lindsay Price and Josh Radnor Break Up
Small screen actress Lindsay Price has ended her romance with actor boyfriend Josh Radnor, Life and Style reports. "She ended it. They have different lifestyles. He's a bit of a homebody, while she likes to go out and have fun," an insider tells the magazine, adding that the now-former-lovers are "still friends".
Meanwhile, a source tells People, "They aren't together anymore. It was just time." Neither Lindsay nor Josh has made official confirmation on the matter, but news of their separation has been mounting.
Lindsay Price, 32, and Josh Radnor, 35, first met in 2007 on the set of his CBS' show "How I Met Your Mother". However, it wasn't until August the following year that they started dating. "We met up a year-and-a-half later in New York," Lindsay told People back in June. "We went to have dinner near the Bowery. It went really well." Most recently, Lindsay and Josh were spotted attending the annual Emmy Awards in September.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'