Jennifer Morrison on Departing 'House M.D.': Yes
In "The Bonnie Hunt Show" interview scheduled to be aired on Wednesday, November 11, Jennifer Morrison sets straight the confusion whether her character will be yanked out of "House M.D.". Morrison gives a nod when Bonnie Hunt throws the question "You're done with House?", saying further "I am as far as I know, yes."
Back in August, there was a rumor that Cameron, the character played by Morrison, will be written off the story after she is having troubles with her husband Chase. It stems from the fourth episode of this season when an ailing ruthless dictator forces the team to split their moral obligation and logic. Chase did not tell his wife that he had forged the patient's test results, causing the dictator to lose his life.
Last month Executive Producer David Shore spilled that Morrison's departure will not be permanent. "Dr Chase is going to face a consequence from his actions, and Jennifer will be leaving for a while as a result. I don't want to deny or diminish that, but I also don't want to act like this is the end," he said, adding "Having said that, I really don't know. We are mapping out our stories as we go along. We certainly don't know what the end of the season is. We are figuring it out."
Morrison's co-star Olivia Wilde chimed in that Morrison will not be in several episodes but would come back later.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'