Jennifer Morrison on Departing 'House M.D.': Yes
In "The Bonnie Hunt Show" interview scheduled to be aired on Wednesday, November 11, Jennifer Morrison sets straight the confusion whether her character will be yanked out of "House M.D.". Morrison gives a nod when Bonnie Hunt throws the question "You're done with House?", saying further "I am as far as I know, yes."
Back in August, there was a rumor that Cameron, the character played by Morrison, will be written off the story after she is having troubles with her husband Chase. It stems from the fourth episode of this season when an ailing ruthless dictator forces the team to split their moral obligation and logic. Chase did not tell his wife that he had forged the patient's test results, causing the dictator to lose his life.
Last month Executive Producer David Shore spilled that Morrison's departure will not be permanent. "Dr Chase is going to face a consequence from his actions, and Jennifer will be leaving for a while as a result. I don't want to deny or diminish that, but I also don't want to act like this is the end," he said, adding "Having said that, I really don't know. We are mapping out our stories as we go along. We certainly don't know what the end of the season is. We are figuring it out."
Morrison's co-star Olivia Wilde chimed in that Morrison will not be in several episodes but would come back later.
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character