'Eastwick' Online Petition Started
Loyal and dedicated fans of "Eastwick" have started a petition directed at ABC Chairman, Stephen McPherson for him to bring back the show on screen. The comedy did not receive additional episodes order on Monday, November 9 beyond the original 13-episode commitment.
"We need to save 'Eastwick', one of the best show of the year," part of the petition read. At the time of writing, the signatures accumulated have reached 2,000 plus. There is also a Twitter account to save the show starring Rebecca Romijn being set up for trending topic.
Meanwhile, star Sara Rue has confirmed on her Twitter that the show is indeed being canceled by the network. "Yes, it's true and what a sad day on the set of Eastwick ... thanks to all who watched and those who continue to do so through the 13 eps. XOXO," she wrote. Sources are telling E! that the vacant Wednesday slot will eventually be given to "Ugly Betty" which is currently occupying the Friday nights.
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors