'Eastwick' Online Petition Started
Loyal and dedicated fans of "Eastwick" have started a petition directed at ABC Chairman, Stephen McPherson for him to bring back the show on screen. The comedy did not receive additional episodes order on Monday, November 9 beyond the original 13-episode commitment.
"We need to save 'Eastwick', one of the best show of the year," part of the petition read. At the time of writing, the signatures accumulated have reached 2,000 plus. There is also a Twitter account to save the show starring Rebecca Romijn being set up for trending topic.
Meanwhile, star Sara Rue has confirmed on her Twitter that the show is indeed being canceled by the network. "Yes, it's true and what a sad day on the set of Eastwick ... thanks to all who watched and those who continue to do so through the 13 eps. XOXO," she wrote. Sources are telling E! that the vacant Wednesday slot will eventually be given to "Ugly Betty" which is currently occupying the Friday nights.
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'