'Eastwick' Online Petition Started
Loyal and dedicated fans of "Eastwick" have started a petition directed at ABC Chairman, Stephen McPherson for him to bring back the show on screen. The comedy did not receive additional episodes order on Monday, November 9 beyond the original 13-episode commitment.
"We need to save 'Eastwick', one of the best show of the year," part of the petition read. At the time of writing, the signatures accumulated have reached 2,000 plus. There is also a Twitter account to save the show starring Rebecca Romijn being set up for trending topic.
Meanwhile, star Sara Rue has confirmed on her Twitter that the show is indeed being canceled by the network. "Yes, it's true and what a sad day on the set of Eastwick ... thanks to all who watched and those who continue to do so through the 13 eps. XOXO," she wrote. Sources are telling E! that the vacant Wednesday slot will eventually be given to "Ugly Betty" which is currently occupying the Friday nights.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic