'Eastwick' Online Petition Started
Loyal and dedicated fans of "Eastwick" have started a petition directed at ABC Chairman, Stephen McPherson for him to bring back the show on screen. The comedy did not receive additional episodes order on Monday, November 9 beyond the original 13-episode commitment.
"We need to save 'Eastwick', one of the best show of the year," part of the petition read. At the time of writing, the signatures accumulated have reached 2,000 plus. There is also a Twitter account to save the show starring Rebecca Romijn being set up for trending topic.
Meanwhile, star Sara Rue has confirmed on her Twitter that the show is indeed being canceled by the network. "Yes, it's true and what a sad day on the set of Eastwick ... thanks to all who watched and those who continue to do so through the 13 eps. XOXO," she wrote. Sources are telling E! that the vacant Wednesday slot will eventually be given to "Ugly Betty" which is currently occupying the Friday nights.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy