Revealed: Possible Daughter of McSteamy on 'Grey's Anatomy'
The first promotional photo released for the tenth episode of "Grey's Anatomy" this season has revealed the possible daughter of Mark 'McSteamy' Sloan. Leven Rambin is guest starring in the episode "Holidaze" which synopsis specifies that Mark and Lexie "must cope with the shocking arrival of a woman from his past."
E! Online came out with the report of Rambin's character being the long-lost daughter of Mark, but this story is not yet confirmed. The fact is, Rambin will be featured heavily on the November 19 episode, appearing in both "Grey's" and its spin-off "Private Practice".
According to EW, there will be a crossover between the two shows with Addison coming to Seattle to help the surgery of Rambin's character. As complications arise with the patient, Mark and Rambin's character will go to Los Angeles to seek additional help from Addison.
The "Grey's Anatomy" episode will also follow Miranda as she is visited by her father William who disapproves of her choices in life. Thatcher Grey questions the Chief's recent behavior as Meredith comes to his defense.
Leven Rambin is relatively new in TV with her most known stint is that of "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles". In the canceled series, she played a recurring role as the girl named Riley whom John Connor met while at school.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris