Joe Jonas and Stephanie Pratt Adore Robert Pattinson's Edward Cullen
It's still days away before "Twilight" sequel, "The Twilight Saga's New Moon", will hit U.S. theaters, and in anticipation of the flick some celebs have sounded off their love for Edward Cullen, the film's leading character made famous by Robert Pattinson. One of the vampire's fans, Joe Jonas, tells MTV News, "For a lot of guys, they want superpowers. He's a vampire, but he's pretty strong and stuff."
Also on team Edward is reality star Stephanie Pratt, who says she doesn't like Taylor Lautner's Jacob Black. "No, I really did not like [Jacob]. I would put my book down and be like, 'Leave Bella alone' I had issues with Jacob - that he was just, like, manipulating with her and messing with her, especially when Edward came back in the picture ... I get really mad and I feel bad 'cause I think I take it out on Taylor. I hate Jacob," says "The Hills" star.
Fellow the "Hills" star Audrina Patridge also loves Edward, telling MTV News, "I want to meet an Edward!" In addition to them all, there is A.J. McLean of boyband Backstreet Boys, who raves " 'New Moon' looks amazing. It's gonna be great. There's more werewolves in this one. It's gonna be good," before then adding, "I'm Team Edward. Jacob's gotta sneak it in there."
"The Twilight Saga's New Moon" will focus its story on Kristen Stewart's Bella Swan who is devastated by the abrupt departure of her lover Edward Cullen. Her spirit is rekindled by her growing friendship with the irresistible Jacob Black, but she suddenly finds herself drawn into the world of the werewolves, ancestral enemies of the vampires, and finds her loyalties tested. The movie will be released in theaters in U.S. on November 20.
More Joe Jonas News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'