New 'Ninja Assassin' Clip Featuring Fighting Scene
A new clip for action movie "Ninja Assassin", starring Korean actor Rain, has come out. Debuted by IGN, the clip highlights the fighting scene between Raizo and another character of the movie inside a burnt building.
In the film, Raizo is told as one of the deadliest assassins in the world. Being raised to be a killer by the Ozunu Clan, a secret society whose very existence is considered a myth, he is haunted by the merciless execution of his friend by the Clan. Razio later breaks free from them and vanishes.
The movie then follows Raizo who is preparing to exact his revenge. Teaming up with Europol agent Mika Coretti, he is entangled in a deadly game of cat and mouse through the streets of Europe. Both of them should trust one another in their effort to bring down the elusive Ozunu Clan.
Directed by James McTeigue, "Ninja Assassin" is starred by Naomie Harris, Ben Miles, Sho Kosugi, Rick Yune in addition to Rain. It is written by Matthew Sand, J. Michael Straczynski, while Warner Bros. Pictures plans to release the film in the U.S on November 25.
UPDATE: Beside the clip from IGN, another snippet for this James McTeigue actioner has been found. This one comes from Bloody Disgusting and is an age-restricted clip entitled "Little Brother". This clip features Razio in a bloody battle with a guy inside a dark building.
- 'Bond 25': Yann Demange, Denis Villeneuve and David Mackenzie Are Frontrunners to Direct
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Nearing a Greenlight, Mahershala Ali Set to Star
- Selena Gomez Gets Kinky in 'Fetish' Music Video
- 'American Idol': Lionel Richie, Charlie Puth and Luke Bryan Are Eyed as New Judges
- Caitlyn Jenner, Lady GaGa, Seth Rogen and More Slam Donald Trump's Transgender Military Ban
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility