New 'Ninja Assassin' Clip Featuring Fighting Scene
A new clip for action movie "Ninja Assassin", starring Korean actor Rain, has come out. Debuted by IGN, the clip highlights the fighting scene between Raizo and another character of the movie inside a burnt building.
In the film, Raizo is told as one of the deadliest assassins in the world. Being raised to be a killer by the Ozunu Clan, a secret society whose very existence is considered a myth, he is haunted by the merciless execution of his friend by the Clan. Razio later breaks free from them and vanishes.
The movie then follows Raizo who is preparing to exact his revenge. Teaming up with Europol agent Mika Coretti, he is entangled in a deadly game of cat and mouse through the streets of Europe. Both of them should trust one another in their effort to bring down the elusive Ozunu Clan.
Directed by James McTeigue, "Ninja Assassin" is starred by Naomie Harris, Ben Miles, Sho Kosugi, Rick Yune in addition to Rain. It is written by Matthew Sand, J. Michael Straczynski, while Warner Bros. Pictures plans to release the film in the U.S on November 25.
UPDATE: Beside the clip from IGN, another snippet for this James McTeigue actioner has been found. This one comes from Bloody Disgusting and is an age-restricted clip entitled "Little Brother". This clip features Razio in a bloody battle with a guy inside a dark building.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie