'Gossip Girl' 3.10 Preview: Threesome and Lady GaGa
The threesome of "Gossip Girl" this week is just the beginning. The November 16 episode will reveal more layers of the kinky activity done by Olivia, Dan and Vanessa. In the preview, Olivia says it out loud that she thinks Vanessa is deeply in love with her childhood friend, Dan.
The three-way sex story arc has somewhat created a controversy since its first hint was given via EW. Parents TV Council (PTC) has warned The CW that it will pay close attention to the episode and will charge the network with necessary fine should it trespass any broadcasting rules. Despite the warning, the network went on with the episode, showing Dan, Vanessa and Olivia doing the last thing on their Ultimate College Experience list which they haven't done. There is still no comment yet from PTC.
Beside putting the threesome as the attraction of the next episode, "Gossip" is also bringing in a performance by Lady GaGa. Hoping to impress the elitist theater kids at NYU, Blair calls in a favor to land a private concert with the hottest musical performer of the year. She will sing "Bad Romance" with ladders and 35-foot-long dress involved.
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture