'Gossip Girl' 3.10 Preview: Threesome and Lady GaGa
The threesome of "Gossip Girl" this week is just the beginning. The November 16 episode will reveal more layers of the kinky activity done by Olivia, Dan and Vanessa. In the preview, Olivia says it out loud that she thinks Vanessa is deeply in love with her childhood friend, Dan.
The three-way sex story arc has somewhat created a controversy since its first hint was given via EW. Parents TV Council (PTC) has warned The CW that it will pay close attention to the episode and will charge the network with necessary fine should it trespass any broadcasting rules. Despite the warning, the network went on with the episode, showing Dan, Vanessa and Olivia doing the last thing on their Ultimate College Experience list which they haven't done. There is still no comment yet from PTC.
Beside putting the threesome as the attraction of the next episode, "Gossip" is also bringing in a performance by Lady GaGa. Hoping to impress the elitist theater kids at NYU, Blair calls in a favor to land a private concert with the hottest musical performer of the year. She will sing "Bad Romance" with ladders and 35-foot-long dress involved.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective