'Gossip Girl' 3.10 Preview: Threesome and Lady GaGa
The threesome of "Gossip Girl" this week is just the beginning. The November 16 episode will reveal more layers of the kinky activity done by Olivia, Dan and Vanessa. In the preview, Olivia says it out loud that she thinks Vanessa is deeply in love with her childhood friend, Dan.
The three-way sex story arc has somewhat created a controversy since its first hint was given via EW. Parents TV Council (PTC) has warned The CW that it will pay close attention to the episode and will charge the network with necessary fine should it trespass any broadcasting rules. Despite the warning, the network went on with the episode, showing Dan, Vanessa and Olivia doing the last thing on their Ultimate College Experience list which they haven't done. There is still no comment yet from PTC.
Beside putting the threesome as the attraction of the next episode, "Gossip" is also bringing in a performance by Lady GaGa. Hoping to impress the elitist theater kids at NYU, Blair calls in a favor to land a private concert with the hottest musical performer of the year. She will sing "Bad Romance" with ladders and 35-foot-long dress involved.
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross