Sneak Peek to Jennifer Lopez's 'Fresh Out the Oven' Video
"Fresh Out the Oven" music video actually has been premiered during Jennifer Lopez's visit to nightclub LIV last month. However, it hasn't been debuted on TV and only makes its way out through a bootleg version on the Internet.
Recently, MTV has got a sneak peek to the video in its high quality. It features females and males dancing and bouncing to the Pitbull-featuring track which serves as a promotional song for Jennifer's new album "Love?". It is unclear when the video will arrive in full.
Jennifer Lopez plans to release "Love?" sometime next year. Rumor suggests the lead single from the album is called "Louboutins" and will be showcased live at 2009 American Music Awards on November 22.
The song reportedly is produced by Christopher "Tricky" Stewart and written by The-Dream. It actually was meant to be recorded for Brandy's forthcoming release. Following Brandy's exit from Epic Records, it was handed over to J-Lo.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off