Sneak Peek to Jennifer Lopez's 'Fresh Out the Oven' Video
"Fresh Out the Oven" music video actually has been premiered during Jennifer Lopez's visit to nightclub LIV last month. However, it hasn't been debuted on TV and only makes its way out through a bootleg version on the Internet.
Recently, MTV has got a sneak peek to the video in its high quality. It features females and males dancing and bouncing to the Pitbull-featuring track which serves as a promotional song for Jennifer's new album "Love?". It is unclear when the video will arrive in full.
Jennifer Lopez plans to release "Love?" sometime next year. Rumor suggests the lead single from the album is called "Louboutins" and will be showcased live at 2009 American Music Awards on November 22.
The song reportedly is produced by Christopher "Tricky" Stewart and written by The-Dream. It actually was meant to be recorded for Brandy's forthcoming release. Following Brandy's exit from Epic Records, it was handed over to J-Lo.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016