TLC to Air 'The Jaycee Lee Dugard Story'
TLC won't miss one of the shocking news in the criminal world this year by compiling footages for a special called "Kidnapped for 18 Years: The Jaycee Lee Dugard Story". This Sunday, November 8 at 9 P.M. the cable will air a story about the California woman who was kidnapped when she was 11 years old and held captive for 18 years before being discovered.
From the look of the preview, the special contains some personal footages of the Dugard family including when the parents were on national search following the abduction. "This is a look beyond the headlines, this is their story," the network says on the promo. The one-hour program would be aired again on Monday, November 9 at 12 A.M.
Jaycee Lee Dugard was taken by strangers into their car in June 1991 while waiting for her school bus. When hope was seemingly gone, she was found in August this year being kept in a backyard barn with her two children by her kidnapper Phillip Craig Garrido.
Apart from arranging specials for its daily schedule, TLC is also brewing new shows which include wedding-themed programs. The network has just picked up "Battle of the Wedding Planners", "Happily Ever Faster", "Four Weddings" and "Manhattan Marriage Project". The first two will debut in November and the other two premiere in December.
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'