TLC to Air 'The Jaycee Lee Dugard Story'
TLC won't miss one of the shocking news in the criminal world this year by compiling footages for a special called "Kidnapped for 18 Years: The Jaycee Lee Dugard Story". This Sunday, November 8 at 9 P.M. the cable will air a story about the California woman who was kidnapped when she was 11 years old and held captive for 18 years before being discovered.
From the look of the preview, the special contains some personal footages of the Dugard family including when the parents were on national search following the abduction. "This is a look beyond the headlines, this is their story," the network says on the promo. The one-hour program would be aired again on Monday, November 9 at 12 A.M.
Jaycee Lee Dugard was taken by strangers into their car in June 1991 while waiting for her school bus. When hope was seemingly gone, she was found in August this year being kept in a backyard barn with her two children by her kidnapper Phillip Craig Garrido.
Apart from arranging specials for its daily schedule, TLC is also brewing new shows which include wedding-themed programs. The network has just picked up "Battle of the Wedding Planners", "Happily Ever Faster", "Four Weddings" and "Manhattan Marriage Project". The first two will debut in November and the other two premiere in December.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen