TLC to Air 'The Jaycee Lee Dugard Story'
TLC won't miss one of the shocking news in the criminal world this year by compiling footages for a special called "Kidnapped for 18 Years: The Jaycee Lee Dugard Story". This Sunday, November 8 at 9 P.M. the cable will air a story about the California woman who was kidnapped when she was 11 years old and held captive for 18 years before being discovered.
From the look of the preview, the special contains some personal footages of the Dugard family including when the parents were on national search following the abduction. "This is a look beyond the headlines, this is their story," the network says on the promo. The one-hour program would be aired again on Monday, November 9 at 12 A.M.
Jaycee Lee Dugard was taken by strangers into their car in June 1991 while waiting for her school bus. When hope was seemingly gone, she was found in August this year being kept in a backyard barn with her two children by her kidnapper Phillip Craig Garrido.
Apart from arranging specials for its daily schedule, TLC is also brewing new shows which include wedding-themed programs. The network has just picked up "Battle of the Wedding Planners", "Happily Ever Faster", "Four Weddings" and "Manhattan Marriage Project". The first two will debut in November and the other two premiere in December.
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover