Tim Burton Suggested for 'The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn'
Question on who will direct "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" should it is materialized is still left unanswered, but actor Jamie Campbell Bower has an idea whom he wants to see behind the lens for the project. In an interview with MTV news, the Caius depicter in "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" rallies behind director Tim Burton for the part.
"It'd be cool if Burton came and did 'Breaking Dawn'," the 20-year-old voiced his mind. He further said of what the "Sweeney Todd" director may bring, "I think he'd just change it up. I think he'd screw around with it quite a lot, and aesthetically, I think it'd be incredibly different. I don't know if the fans would like it, but I'd sure like it."
Before Bower spoke about Burton, the name of Chris Weitz had been flying around for potential director. Though so, the helmer of the much awaited 'New Moon' has mentioned that "no official offer has been made". He added, "The fans have been enthusiastic about the footage and the trailer, and the studio responds to that by feeling good about me. We'll have to see how people feel about the entire movie, not only the studio but the fans, before the verdict is out whether I direct Number 4."
Nothing has been officially announced for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn". The fourth of the Stephenie Meyer's series to be brought to the big screen, it continues the love story between mortal beauty Bella Swan and hundred-year-old vampire Edward Cullen. There was once a rumor that the fourth book may be split up into three movies, while Meyer herself believes it should be made into two films.
The next "Twilight Saga" movie to be seen in theaters is "New Moon". Awaiting its November 20 U.S. release, it centers on the personal conflict Bella experiences following Edward Cullen's abrupt departure. Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart return to reprise their roles as Edward Cullen and Bella Swan. Meanwhile, the third film, "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", has recently wrapped up its production.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?