Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush Spotted House Hunting, to Move in Together
Getting back together after they briefly separated in July, Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush apparently are taking their romance to the next level as they've been spotted house hunting in the Hollywood Hills. The fact, thus, fuels rumors that the high-profile couple will be moving in together, TMZ reports.
"Before Reggie put his house on the market, he took a quick break from dominating in the NFL with the New Orleans Saints to fly to L.A. and go house shopping with his girl," the site cites a source close to Kim and Reggie as informing. And while confirmation on the matter is yet to be made by both stars, another source tells People, "After they got back together they were both looking for new places and decided to take the next step in their relationship."
Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush began dating in 2007. Following an announcement made by her representative in July that the pair had called off their romance, the reality star and socialite confirmed in early October that she and the NFL player have given their love another go.
Soon thereafter, it was reported that she placed her Los Angeles apartment on the market with a price tag of $1 million. Reggie, meanwhile, was reported selling his luxury L.A. pad for more than $5 million.
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture