Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush Spotted House Hunting, to Move in Together
Getting back together after they briefly separated in July, Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush apparently are taking their romance to the next level as they've been spotted house hunting in the Hollywood Hills. The fact, thus, fuels rumors that the high-profile couple will be moving in together, TMZ reports.
"Before Reggie put his house on the market, he took a quick break from dominating in the NFL with the New Orleans Saints to fly to L.A. and go house shopping with his girl," the site cites a source close to Kim and Reggie as informing. And while confirmation on the matter is yet to be made by both stars, another source tells People, "After they got back together they were both looking for new places and decided to take the next step in their relationship."
Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush began dating in 2007. Following an announcement made by her representative in July that the pair had called off their romance, the reality star and socialite confirmed in early October that she and the NFL player have given their love another go.
Soon thereafter, it was reported that she placed her Los Angeles apartment on the market with a price tag of $1 million. Reggie, meanwhile, was reported selling his luxury L.A. pad for more than $5 million.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video