Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush Spotted House Hunting, to Move in Together
Getting back together after they briefly separated in July, Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush apparently are taking their romance to the next level as they've been spotted house hunting in the Hollywood Hills. The fact, thus, fuels rumors that the high-profile couple will be moving in together, TMZ reports.
"Before Reggie put his house on the market, he took a quick break from dominating in the NFL with the New Orleans Saints to fly to L.A. and go house shopping with his girl," the site cites a source close to Kim and Reggie as informing. And while confirmation on the matter is yet to be made by both stars, another source tells People, "After they got back together they were both looking for new places and decided to take the next step in their relationship."
Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush began dating in 2007. Following an announcement made by her representative in July that the pair had called off their romance, the reality star and socialite confirmed in early October that she and the NFL player have given their love another go.
Soon thereafter, it was reported that she placed her Los Angeles apartment on the market with a price tag of $1 million. Reggie, meanwhile, was reported selling his luxury L.A. pad for more than $5 million.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?