Kristen Stewart Won't Answer Questions About Robert Pattinson Romance Rumors
"I probably would've answered it if people hadn't made such a big deal about it," Kristen Stewart said when Entertainment Weekly questioned her about the endless rumors of her dating Robert Pattinson, her on-screen lover in "Twilight". "But I'm not going to give the fiending an answer."
"I know that people are really funny about 'Well, you chose to be an actor, why don't you just f***ing give your whole life away?! Can I have your firstborn child?'," the 19-year-old actress went on complaining. "I've thought about this a lot".
"There's no answer that's not going to tip you one way or the other. Think about every hypothetical situation: 'Okay, we are. We aren't. I'm a lesbian.' I'm just trying to keep something," she raved. "If people started asking me if I was dating Taylor (Lautner), I'd be like 'F*** off!' I would answer the exact same way," she told Entertainment Weekly.
Rumors of Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson dating have been flying since they were partnered in hit drama film "Twilight" last year. They have since then often become the target of romance talks. They can next be seen reprising their roles as Bella Swan and Edward Cullen in "The Twilight Saga's New Moon", which will hit theaters in U.S. on November 20.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary