Kristen Stewart Won't Answer Questions About Robert Pattinson Romance Rumors
"I probably would've answered it if people hadn't made such a big deal about it," Kristen Stewart said when Entertainment Weekly questioned her about the endless rumors of her dating Robert Pattinson, her on-screen lover in "Twilight". "But I'm not going to give the fiending an answer."
"I know that people are really funny about 'Well, you chose to be an actor, why don't you just f***ing give your whole life away?! Can I have your firstborn child?'," the 19-year-old actress went on complaining. "I've thought about this a lot".
"There's no answer that's not going to tip you one way or the other. Think about every hypothetical situation: 'Okay, we are. We aren't. I'm a lesbian.' I'm just trying to keep something," she raved. "If people started asking me if I was dating Taylor (Lautner), I'd be like 'F*** off!' I would answer the exact same way," she told Entertainment Weekly.
Rumors of Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson dating have been flying since they were partnered in hit drama film "Twilight" last year. They have since then often become the target of romance talks. They can next be seen reprising their roles as Bella Swan and Edward Cullen in "The Twilight Saga's New Moon", which will hit theaters in U.S. on November 20.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics