Kristen Stewart Won't Answer Questions About Robert Pattinson Romance Rumors
"I probably would've answered it if people hadn't made such a big deal about it," Kristen Stewart said when Entertainment Weekly questioned her about the endless rumors of her dating Robert Pattinson, her on-screen lover in "Twilight". "But I'm not going to give the fiending an answer."
"I know that people are really funny about 'Well, you chose to be an actor, why don't you just f***ing give your whole life away?! Can I have your firstborn child?'," the 19-year-old actress went on complaining. "I've thought about this a lot".
"There's no answer that's not going to tip you one way or the other. Think about every hypothetical situation: 'Okay, we are. We aren't. I'm a lesbian.' I'm just trying to keep something," she raved. "If people started asking me if I was dating Taylor (Lautner), I'd be like 'F*** off!' I would answer the exact same way," she told Entertainment Weekly.
Rumors of Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson dating have been flying since they were partnered in hit drama film "Twilight" last year. They have since then often become the target of romance talks. They can next be seen reprising their roles as Bella Swan and Edward Cullen in "The Twilight Saga's New Moon", which will hit theaters in U.S. on November 20.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off