Kristen Stewart Won't Answer Questions About Robert Pattinson Romance Rumors
"I probably would've answered it if people hadn't made such a big deal about it," Kristen Stewart said when Entertainment Weekly questioned her about the endless rumors of her dating Robert Pattinson, her on-screen lover in "Twilight". "But I'm not going to give the fiending an answer."
"I know that people are really funny about 'Well, you chose to be an actor, why don't you just f***ing give your whole life away?! Can I have your firstborn child?'," the 19-year-old actress went on complaining. "I've thought about this a lot".
"There's no answer that's not going to tip you one way or the other. Think about every hypothetical situation: 'Okay, we are. We aren't. I'm a lesbian.' I'm just trying to keep something," she raved. "If people started asking me if I was dating Taylor (Lautner), I'd be like 'F*** off!' I would answer the exact same way," she told Entertainment Weekly.
Rumors of Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson dating have been flying since they were partnered in hit drama film "Twilight" last year. They have since then often become the target of romance talks. They can next be seen reprising their roles as Bella Swan and Edward Cullen in "The Twilight Saga's New Moon", which will hit theaters in U.S. on November 20.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says