Kristen Stewart Won't Answer Questions About Robert Pattinson Romance Rumors
"I probably would've answered it if people hadn't made such a big deal about it," Kristen Stewart said when Entertainment Weekly questioned her about the endless rumors of her dating Robert Pattinson, her on-screen lover in "Twilight". "But I'm not going to give the fiending an answer."
"I know that people are really funny about 'Well, you chose to be an actor, why don't you just f***ing give your whole life away?! Can I have your firstborn child?'," the 19-year-old actress went on complaining. "I've thought about this a lot".
"There's no answer that's not going to tip you one way or the other. Think about every hypothetical situation: 'Okay, we are. We aren't. I'm a lesbian.' I'm just trying to keep something," she raved. "If people started asking me if I was dating Taylor (Lautner), I'd be like 'F*** off!' I would answer the exact same way," she told Entertainment Weekly.
Rumors of Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson dating have been flying since they were partnered in hit drama film "Twilight" last year. They have since then often become the target of romance talks. They can next be seen reprising their roles as Bella Swan and Edward Cullen in "The Twilight Saga's New Moon", which will hit theaters in U.S. on November 20.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes