Early Looks at Medusa Exposed in 'Clash of the Titans' Posters
First looks at Medusa from the forthcoming "Clash of the Titans" have been leaked out in the form of teaser posters. The one-sheets were brought into attention by Ain't It Cool News. One takes a close up look at the female monster who is famed for having snakes for hair, the other one displays Sam Worthington's Perseus holding the Medusa's head up in the air.
Beside those two posters, there were six other one-sheets from AICN. Three of which are character posters, which feature individual shot of Perseus, Liam Neeson's Zeus and Gemma Arterton's Io. Another poster sees Perseus riding a pegasus, while the remaining two expose Alexa Davalos' Princess Andromeda being sacrificed to the Kraken.
"Clash of the Titans" is a modern version of the 1981 Greek mythology film. It revolves around Perseus. Helpless to save his family from Hades, he volunteers to lead a mission to defeat the vengeful god of the underworld before Hades can seize power from Zeus and unleash hell on earth.
Sam Worthington leads with supports from Mads Mikkelsen as Draco and Jason Flemyng as Acrisius among many others. Directed by the man behind "The Transporter 2" and 2008's "The Incredible Hulk", this movie eyes a March 26, 2010 U.S. release.
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist