Early Looks at Medusa Exposed in 'Clash of the Titans' Posters
First looks at Medusa from the forthcoming "Clash of the Titans" have been leaked out in the form of teaser posters. The one-sheets were brought into attention by Ain't It Cool News. One takes a close up look at the female monster who is famed for having snakes for hair, the other one displays Sam Worthington's Perseus holding the Medusa's head up in the air.
Beside those two posters, there were six other one-sheets from AICN. Three of which are character posters, which feature individual shot of Perseus, Liam Neeson's Zeus and Gemma Arterton's Io. Another poster sees Perseus riding a pegasus, while the remaining two expose Alexa Davalos' Princess Andromeda being sacrificed to the Kraken.
"Clash of the Titans" is a modern version of the 1981 Greek mythology film. It revolves around Perseus. Helpless to save his family from Hades, he volunteers to lead a mission to defeat the vengeful god of the underworld before Hades can seize power from Zeus and unleash hell on earth.
Sam Worthington leads with supports from Mads Mikkelsen as Draco and Jason Flemyng as Acrisius among many others. Directed by the man behind "The Transporter 2" and 2008's "The Incredible Hulk", this movie eyes a March 26, 2010 U.S. release.
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'