What to Expect From 'Scream 4'
There is little known what "Scream 4" is all about, but screenwriter Kevin Williamson has shed a ray of light. When talking to MTV about how far he has gone with the penning of the script, the writer of recent popular series "The Vampire Diaries" teased on what to expect from the latest installment of the "Scream" series and when it will take place.
[SPOILER ALERT!] "The fourth one is an ensemble," the 44-year-old scribe gushed. He went on with more details, saying "It'll take place right now, 10 years later, and it's going to take place in [Sidney Prescott's hometown of] Woodsboro. We'll have our three main characters, and we'll be introducing several more."
Williamson further confirmed that the three characters are Neve Campbell's Sidney, Courteney Cox's Gale and David Arquette's Dewey. He then mentioned again that "We'll also be introducing a little group, a little ensemble of new cast members. That'll take us through the next three."
"Scream 4" was reportedly intended to be a younger version of the "Scream" trilogy. It will be developed as the first of a new trilogy. Dimension Films' head Bob Weinstein has previously confirmed that director Wes Craven is in talks to direct the project. However, no deal has been set in stone just yet on the director.
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary