What to Expect From 'Scream 4'
There is little known what "Scream 4" is all about, but screenwriter Kevin Williamson has shed a ray of light. When talking to MTV about how far he has gone with the penning of the script, the writer of recent popular series "The Vampire Diaries" teased on what to expect from the latest installment of the "Scream" series and when it will take place.
[SPOILER ALERT!] "The fourth one is an ensemble," the 44-year-old scribe gushed. He went on with more details, saying "It'll take place right now, 10 years later, and it's going to take place in [Sidney Prescott's hometown of] Woodsboro. We'll have our three main characters, and we'll be introducing several more."
Williamson further confirmed that the three characters are Neve Campbell's Sidney, Courteney Cox's Gale and David Arquette's Dewey. He then mentioned again that "We'll also be introducing a little group, a little ensemble of new cast members. That'll take us through the next three."
"Scream 4" was reportedly intended to be a younger version of the "Scream" trilogy. It will be developed as the first of a new trilogy. Dimension Films' head Bob Weinstein has previously confirmed that director Wes Craven is in talks to direct the project. However, no deal has been set in stone just yet on the director.
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years