What to Expect From 'Scream 4'
There is little known what "Scream 4" is all about, but screenwriter Kevin Williamson has shed a ray of light. When talking to MTV about how far he has gone with the penning of the script, the writer of recent popular series "The Vampire Diaries" teased on what to expect from the latest installment of the "Scream" series and when it will take place.
[SPOILER ALERT!] "The fourth one is an ensemble," the 44-year-old scribe gushed. He went on with more details, saying "It'll take place right now, 10 years later, and it's going to take place in [Sidney Prescott's hometown of] Woodsboro. We'll have our three main characters, and we'll be introducing several more."
Williamson further confirmed that the three characters are Neve Campbell's Sidney, Courteney Cox's Gale and David Arquette's Dewey. He then mentioned again that "We'll also be introducing a little group, a little ensemble of new cast members. That'll take us through the next three."
"Scream 4" was reportedly intended to be a younger version of the "Scream" trilogy. It will be developed as the first of a new trilogy. Dimension Films' head Bob Weinstein has previously confirmed that director Wes Craven is in talks to direct the project. However, no deal has been set in stone just yet on the director.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?