What to Expect From 'Scream 4'
There is little known what "Scream 4" is all about, but screenwriter Kevin Williamson has shed a ray of light. When talking to MTV about how far he has gone with the penning of the script, the writer of recent popular series "The Vampire Diaries" teased on what to expect from the latest installment of the "Scream" series and when it will take place.
[SPOILER ALERT!] "The fourth one is an ensemble," the 44-year-old scribe gushed. He went on with more details, saying "It'll take place right now, 10 years later, and it's going to take place in [Sidney Prescott's hometown of] Woodsboro. We'll have our three main characters, and we'll be introducing several more."
Williamson further confirmed that the three characters are Neve Campbell's Sidney, Courteney Cox's Gale and David Arquette's Dewey. He then mentioned again that "We'll also be introducing a little group, a little ensemble of new cast members. That'll take us through the next three."
"Scream 4" was reportedly intended to be a younger version of the "Scream" trilogy. It will be developed as the first of a new trilogy. Dimension Films' head Bob Weinstein has previously confirmed that director Wes Craven is in talks to direct the project. However, no deal has been set in stone just yet on the director.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera