What to Expect From 'Scream 4'
There is little known what "Scream 4" is all about, but screenwriter Kevin Williamson has shed a ray of light. When talking to MTV about how far he has gone with the penning of the script, the writer of recent popular series "The Vampire Diaries" teased on what to expect from the latest installment of the "Scream" series and when it will take place.
[SPOILER ALERT!] "The fourth one is an ensemble," the 44-year-old scribe gushed. He went on with more details, saying "It'll take place right now, 10 years later, and it's going to take place in [Sidney Prescott's hometown of] Woodsboro. We'll have our three main characters, and we'll be introducing several more."
Williamson further confirmed that the three characters are Neve Campbell's Sidney, Courteney Cox's Gale and David Arquette's Dewey. He then mentioned again that "We'll also be introducing a little group, a little ensemble of new cast members. That'll take us through the next three."
"Scream 4" was reportedly intended to be a younger version of the "Scream" trilogy. It will be developed as the first of a new trilogy. Dimension Films' head Bob Weinstein has previously confirmed that director Wes Craven is in talks to direct the project. However, no deal has been set in stone just yet on the director.
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell