Owen Wilson Is 'Marmaduke'
Owen Wilson has jumped from one dog movie to another as he signs on for "Marmaduke". Having been seen portraying the owner of a hyper-actively handful Labrador in "Marley & Me", the 40-year-old actor will provide the voice of the titular character, which happens to be a Great Dane.
With the signing in, Wilson joins the likes of Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie, Emma Stone, George Lopez, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Steve Coogan, Damon Wayans and Marlon Wayans who will supply the voices. He is following the steps of Bill Murray in voicing famous comic strip animal. Murray lent his voice to the lasagna-loving cat "Garfield".
"Marmaduke" is adapted by Tim Rasmussen and Vince Di Meglio from Brad Anderson's comic strip about the Winslow family who moves from Kansas to Orange County with their chaos-ensuing dog Marmaduke. The movie will follow Marmaduke as he navigates a volatile Mutts vs. Pedigrees turf war, woos the purebred of his dreams and overcomes a fall from grace. 20th Century Fox aims to release this live-action/CG canine comedy in the U.S. on June 4, 2010.
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak