Owen Wilson Is 'Marmaduke'
Owen Wilson has jumped from one dog movie to another as he signs on for "Marmaduke". Having been seen portraying the owner of a hyper-actively handful Labrador in "Marley & Me", the 40-year-old actor will provide the voice of the titular character, which happens to be a Great Dane.
With the signing in, Wilson joins the likes of Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie, Emma Stone, George Lopez, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Steve Coogan, Damon Wayans and Marlon Wayans who will supply the voices. He is following the steps of Bill Murray in voicing famous comic strip animal. Murray lent his voice to the lasagna-loving cat "Garfield".
"Marmaduke" is adapted by Tim Rasmussen and Vince Di Meglio from Brad Anderson's comic strip about the Winslow family who moves from Kansas to Orange County with their chaos-ensuing dog Marmaduke. The movie will follow Marmaduke as he navigates a volatile Mutts vs. Pedigrees turf war, woos the purebred of his dreams and overcomes a fall from grace. 20th Century Fox aims to release this live-action/CG canine comedy in the U.S. on June 4, 2010.
- Comic-Con: New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Brings Back Elektra as Villain
- Usher Sued for $10 Million After Allegedly Exposing Another Woman to Herpes
- Kylie Jenner Is Afraid Tyga Will Release Their Intimate Videos 'Out of Spite'
- Royal Tantrum! Princess Charlotte Cries and Refuses to Board Helicopter in Hamburg
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' New Season 7 Trailer Sees Melisandre's Return
- Listen to Cara Delevingne's Sultry Song From 'Valerian' Soundtrack
- Comic-Con: Todd McFarlane Teams Up With 'Get Out' Producer for 'Spawn' Movie
- Jada Pinkett Smith on Swingers Rumors: I Wish I and Will Smith Were!