Owen Wilson Is 'Marmaduke'
Owen Wilson has jumped from one dog movie to another as he signs on for "Marmaduke". Having been seen portraying the owner of a hyper-actively handful Labrador in "Marley & Me", the 40-year-old actor will provide the voice of the titular character, which happens to be a Great Dane.
With the signing in, Wilson joins the likes of Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie, Emma Stone, George Lopez, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Steve Coogan, Damon Wayans and Marlon Wayans who will supply the voices. He is following the steps of Bill Murray in voicing famous comic strip animal. Murray lent his voice to the lasagna-loving cat "Garfield".
"Marmaduke" is adapted by Tim Rasmussen and Vince Di Meglio from Brad Anderson's comic strip about the Winslow family who moves from Kansas to Orange County with their chaos-ensuing dog Marmaduke. The movie will follow Marmaduke as he navigates a volatile Mutts vs. Pedigrees turf war, woos the purebred of his dreams and overcomes a fall from grace. 20th Century Fox aims to release this live-action/CG canine comedy in the U.S. on June 4, 2010.
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'