Owen Wilson Is 'Marmaduke'
Owen Wilson has jumped from one dog movie to another as he signs on for "Marmaduke". Having been seen portraying the owner of a hyper-actively handful Labrador in "Marley & Me", the 40-year-old actor will provide the voice of the titular character, which happens to be a Great Dane.
With the signing in, Wilson joins the likes of Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie, Emma Stone, George Lopez, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Steve Coogan, Damon Wayans and Marlon Wayans who will supply the voices. He is following the steps of Bill Murray in voicing famous comic strip animal. Murray lent his voice to the lasagna-loving cat "Garfield".
"Marmaduke" is adapted by Tim Rasmussen and Vince Di Meglio from Brad Anderson's comic strip about the Winslow family who moves from Kansas to Orange County with their chaos-ensuing dog Marmaduke. The movie will follow Marmaduke as he navigates a volatile Mutts vs. Pedigrees turf war, woos the purebred of his dreams and overcomes a fall from grace. 20th Century Fox aims to release this live-action/CG canine comedy in the U.S. on June 4, 2010.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off