Russell Brand Wants to Settle Down and Start a Family With Katy Perry
Dating Katy Perry, apparently, has changed Russell Brand's wild life as the ladies' man has stated his intention to settle down and start a family with the songstress. "Katy's lovely. I am living in a different way at the moment. Regardless of what happens in my current situation, I am unlikely to be satisfied with calamitous promiscuity of the preceding five or six years," so he tells Britain's Sunday Times.
"I am ready for children actually. It's been seven years since I took drugs. I've made a film. I don't have to fight so much. I've grown weary of the carousel," he goes on gushing. "I'm an only child of a single mother - it probably meant that I'm demanding and have high expectations of women."
"I look for salvation and redemption, to be utterly embraced. It's a ridiculous, romantic and tragic idea that there's someone who's going to save you, that we need our own personal Jesus. Salvation comes from within," he adds.
Russell Brand has been romantically linked to Katy Perry since their meeting at this year's MTV Video Music Awards in September. However, it wasn't until the following month that they made their romance public, making an appearance together at a party hosted by fashion powerhouse Fendi in Paris. Since that time they are often photographed together.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie