Russell Brand Wants to Settle Down and Start a Family With Katy Perry
Dating Katy Perry, apparently, has changed Russell Brand's wild life as the ladies' man has stated his intention to settle down and start a family with the songstress. "Katy's lovely. I am living in a different way at the moment. Regardless of what happens in my current situation, I am unlikely to be satisfied with calamitous promiscuity of the preceding five or six years," so he tells Britain's Sunday Times.
"I am ready for children actually. It's been seven years since I took drugs. I've made a film. I don't have to fight so much. I've grown weary of the carousel," he goes on gushing. "I'm an only child of a single mother - it probably meant that I'm demanding and have high expectations of women."
"I look for salvation and redemption, to be utterly embraced. It's a ridiculous, romantic and tragic idea that there's someone who's going to save you, that we need our own personal Jesus. Salvation comes from within," he adds.
Russell Brand has been romantically linked to Katy Perry since their meeting at this year's MTV Video Music Awards in September. However, it wasn't until the following month that they made their romance public, making an appearance together at a party hosted by fashion powerhouse Fendi in Paris. Since that time they are often photographed together.
More Russell Brand News
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album