Russell Brand Wants to Settle Down and Start a Family With Katy Perry
Dating Katy Perry, apparently, has changed Russell Brand's wild life as the ladies' man has stated his intention to settle down and start a family with the songstress. "Katy's lovely. I am living in a different way at the moment. Regardless of what happens in my current situation, I am unlikely to be satisfied with calamitous promiscuity of the preceding five or six years," so he tells Britain's Sunday Times.
"I am ready for children actually. It's been seven years since I took drugs. I've made a film. I don't have to fight so much. I've grown weary of the carousel," he goes on gushing. "I'm an only child of a single mother - it probably meant that I'm demanding and have high expectations of women."
"I look for salvation and redemption, to be utterly embraced. It's a ridiculous, romantic and tragic idea that there's someone who's going to save you, that we need our own personal Jesus. Salvation comes from within," he adds.
Russell Brand has been romantically linked to Katy Perry since their meeting at this year's MTV Video Music Awards in September. However, it wasn't until the following month that they made their romance public, making an appearance together at a party hosted by fashion powerhouse Fendi in Paris. Since that time they are often photographed together.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!