Stars of 'Sex and the City 2' Spotted Filming in Morocco
The production of "Sex and the City 2" has indeed left New York for Morocco, and photos from the North African set have made their way out as proofs. Spotted filming scenes at Marrakech, one of the country's biggest cities, were two of the "Sex and the City" stars, Sarah Jessica Parker and Cynthia Nixon.
SJP was captured wearing a J'adore Dior t-shirt with ball gown-like lavender and gray skirt. On her feet, she slipped on baby-pink snakeskin heels. Meanwhile, Nixon was seen in an all-white outfit consisting of a blazer and floor-length skirt. Two of the set photos can be seen at New York Post, while two others are posted by In Style.
While SJP and Nixon were snapped on the set, there is yet sign of their co-stars Kristin Davis and Kim Cattrall. In a recent interview with MTV, Davis has hinted that she will be joining the others for the African shoot, saying "I do have my passport, but I can't say where [we're going]. I'm not allowed to say anything. I know - it's so boring. But, yes, we are going on an adventure together ... the group of us."
Set for U.S. release on May 28, 2010, "Sex and the City 2" has all four leading ladies of the HBO original series reprising their role as Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte. Chris Noth returns as Big, and writer/director/producer Michael Patrick King is also back to his post. Costume designer Patricia Field had noted earlier that the Morocco filming may take around six weeks to complete.
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'