Robert Pattinson Denies Romancing Kristen Stewart, But Deeply Admires Her
Scoring an interview with Robert Pattinson for its December issue, Vanity Fair magazine quotes the actor as he insists that he is not dating his "Twilight" co-star Kristen Stewart. Though so, the Edward Cullen depicter also realizes that his denial won't immediately stop the persistent false romance rumors.
"It doesn't make any difference what you say [to the tabloids]," he says. "I've literally been across the country [from Kristen], and it's like, 'Oh, they were on secret dates!' It's like, 'Where? I can't get out of my hotel room!' " Kristen who is also interviewed by the print media chimes in, "It's so retarded. We're characters in this comic book."
Robert, however, admits to have deep admiration for Kristen, telling Vanity Fair "I think she's the best young actress around. She's influenced how I've done all the 'Twilight' stuff. It's quite nice to have someone who is genuinely indifferent to the whole spectacle of everything." It is those qualities that make them both "good friends," adds the British film star.
As for "Twilight" director Catherine Hardwicke, she tells the magazine, "What Rob and Kristen had is a multitude of feelings for each other. Complex feelings for each other. It was what we needed. Complex, intense fascination."
In addition to the interview, Vanity Fair's December issue also features numerous photos of Robert Pattinson which are captured by photographer Bruce Weber. The magazine, moreover, has Robert as its cover model.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off