Robert Pattinson Denies Romancing Kristen Stewart, But Deeply Admires Her
Scoring an interview with Robert Pattinson for its December issue, Vanity Fair magazine quotes the actor as he insists that he is not dating his "Twilight" co-star Kristen Stewart. Though so, the Edward Cullen depicter also realizes that his denial won't immediately stop the persistent false romance rumors.
"It doesn't make any difference what you say [to the tabloids]," he says. "I've literally been across the country [from Kristen], and it's like, 'Oh, they were on secret dates!' It's like, 'Where? I can't get out of my hotel room!' " Kristen who is also interviewed by the print media chimes in, "It's so retarded. We're characters in this comic book."
Robert, however, admits to have deep admiration for Kristen, telling Vanity Fair "I think she's the best young actress around. She's influenced how I've done all the 'Twilight' stuff. It's quite nice to have someone who is genuinely indifferent to the whole spectacle of everything." It is those qualities that make them both "good friends," adds the British film star.
As for "Twilight" director Catherine Hardwicke, she tells the magazine, "What Rob and Kristen had is a multitude of feelings for each other. Complex feelings for each other. It was what we needed. Complex, intense fascination."
In addition to the interview, Vanity Fair's December issue also features numerous photos of Robert Pattinson which are captured by photographer Bruce Weber. The magazine, moreover, has Robert as its cover model.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event