'Gossip Girl' 3.09 Preview: The Threesome
This season alone, "Gossip Girl" has gone through a boy-on-boy kiss and an erotic film scene but next week, the show will explore a threesome. There is no word yet which characters will be involved in the three-way sex since the actors refuse to reveal whether they are one of them.
Leighton Meester aka Blair previously said, "We're all in college now, so we can definitely push the limit with the sexuality, which is fine by me. I sort of make the kiss happen. I can tell you that much, and that's it." Michelle Trachtenberg meanwhile was a little more generous, spilling "I would imagine it's going to involve at least one boy and one girl."
The synopsis for the November 9 episode is read, "Not satisfied with just being Queen of Constance Billard, Jenny sets her sights on becoming the Queen of all the Upper East Side by landing the hottest escort for Cotillion." Leighton Meester's new single "Somebody to Love", is featured in the episode, along with a guest performance from all-girl rock band Plastiscines.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media