'Gossip Girl' 3.09 Preview: The Threesome
This season alone, "Gossip Girl" has gone through a boy-on-boy kiss and an erotic film scene but next week, the show will explore a threesome. There is no word yet which characters will be involved in the three-way sex since the actors refuse to reveal whether they are one of them.
Leighton Meester aka Blair previously said, "We're all in college now, so we can definitely push the limit with the sexuality, which is fine by me. I sort of make the kiss happen. I can tell you that much, and that's it." Michelle Trachtenberg meanwhile was a little more generous, spilling "I would imagine it's going to involve at least one boy and one girl."
The synopsis for the November 9 episode is read, "Not satisfied with just being Queen of Constance Billard, Jenny sets her sights on becoming the Queen of all the Upper East Side by landing the hottest escort for Cotillion." Leighton Meester's new single "Somebody to Love", is featured in the episode, along with a guest performance from all-girl rock band Plastiscines.
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?