'Gossip Girl' 3.09 Preview: The Threesome
This season alone, "Gossip Girl" has gone through a boy-on-boy kiss and an erotic film scene but next week, the show will explore a threesome. There is no word yet which characters will be involved in the three-way sex since the actors refuse to reveal whether they are one of them.
Leighton Meester aka Blair previously said, "We're all in college now, so we can definitely push the limit with the sexuality, which is fine by me. I sort of make the kiss happen. I can tell you that much, and that's it." Michelle Trachtenberg meanwhile was a little more generous, spilling "I would imagine it's going to involve at least one boy and one girl."
The synopsis for the November 9 episode is read, "Not satisfied with just being Queen of Constance Billard, Jenny sets her sights on becoming the Queen of all the Upper East Side by landing the hottest escort for Cotillion." Leighton Meester's new single "Somebody to Love", is featured in the episode, along with a guest performance from all-girl rock band Plastiscines.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season