'Gossip Girl' 3.09 Preview: The Threesome
This season alone, "Gossip Girl" has gone through a boy-on-boy kiss and an erotic film scene but next week, the show will explore a threesome. There is no word yet which characters will be involved in the three-way sex since the actors refuse to reveal whether they are one of them.
Leighton Meester aka Blair previously said, "We're all in college now, so we can definitely push the limit with the sexuality, which is fine by me. I sort of make the kiss happen. I can tell you that much, and that's it." Michelle Trachtenberg meanwhile was a little more generous, spilling "I would imagine it's going to involve at least one boy and one girl."
The synopsis for the November 9 episode is read, "Not satisfied with just being Queen of Constance Billard, Jenny sets her sights on becoming the Queen of all the Upper East Side by landing the hottest escort for Cotillion." Leighton Meester's new single "Somebody to Love", is featured in the episode, along with a guest performance from all-girl rock band Plastiscines.
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards