Rep Confirms Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva's First Child Already Born
It's official, a representative for Mel Gibson has confirmed earlier reports that claim the actor has welcomed his first child with girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva. The newborn baby, a girl, is Mel's eighth child as he has had six sons and one daughter with estranged wife Robyn Moore, and the second one for Oksana who already has a son with former boyfriend, actor Timothy Dalton.
"This will confirm that Oksana Grigorieva and Mel Gibson welcomed the arrival of a baby girl named Lucia on Friday, Oct. 30, 2009, at an undisclosed hospital in Los Angeles," Mel's representative Alan Nierob tells E! News. "No further details are available at this time."
Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva first met on the set of his 2008 movie "Edge of Reason". They went public with their romance at "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" premiere at the Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood, California on April 28. Earlier that month, Mel's wife Robyn Moore filed for divorce from him after 28 years of marriage. In May the same year, Mel announced during an appearance in "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" that Oksana was pregnant with his baby.
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting