Rep Confirms Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva's First Child Already Born
It's official, a representative for Mel Gibson has confirmed earlier reports that claim the actor has welcomed his first child with girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva. The newborn baby, a girl, is Mel's eighth child as he has had six sons and one daughter with estranged wife Robyn Moore, and the second one for Oksana who already has a son with former boyfriend, actor Timothy Dalton.
"This will confirm that Oksana Grigorieva and Mel Gibson welcomed the arrival of a baby girl named Lucia on Friday, Oct. 30, 2009, at an undisclosed hospital in Los Angeles," Mel's representative Alan Nierob tells E! News. "No further details are available at this time."
Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva first met on the set of his 2008 movie "Edge of Reason". They went public with their romance at "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" premiere at the Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood, California on April 28. Earlier that month, Mel's wife Robyn Moore filed for divorce from him after 28 years of marriage. In May the same year, Mel announced during an appearance in "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" that Oksana was pregnant with his baby.
More Mel Gibson News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media