Rep Confirms Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva's First Child Already Born
It's official, a representative for Mel Gibson has confirmed earlier reports that claim the actor has welcomed his first child with girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva. The newborn baby, a girl, is Mel's eighth child as he has had six sons and one daughter with estranged wife Robyn Moore, and the second one for Oksana who already has a son with former boyfriend, actor Timothy Dalton.
"This will confirm that Oksana Grigorieva and Mel Gibson welcomed the arrival of a baby girl named Lucia on Friday, Oct. 30, 2009, at an undisclosed hospital in Los Angeles," Mel's representative Alan Nierob tells E! News. "No further details are available at this time."
Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva first met on the set of his 2008 movie "Edge of Reason". They went public with their romance at "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" premiere at the Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood, California on April 28. Earlier that month, Mel's wife Robyn Moore filed for divorce from him after 28 years of marriage. In May the same year, Mel announced during an appearance in "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" that Oksana was pregnant with his baby.
More Mel Gibson News
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'