Rep Confirms Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva's First Child Already Born
It's official, a representative for Mel Gibson has confirmed earlier reports that claim the actor has welcomed his first child with girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva. The newborn baby, a girl, is Mel's eighth child as he has had six sons and one daughter with estranged wife Robyn Moore, and the second one for Oksana who already has a son with former boyfriend, actor Timothy Dalton.
"This will confirm that Oksana Grigorieva and Mel Gibson welcomed the arrival of a baby girl named Lucia on Friday, Oct. 30, 2009, at an undisclosed hospital in Los Angeles," Mel's representative Alan Nierob tells E! News. "No further details are available at this time."
Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva first met on the set of his 2008 movie "Edge of Reason". They went public with their romance at "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" premiere at the Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood, California on April 28. Earlier that month, Mel's wife Robyn Moore filed for divorce from him after 28 years of marriage. In May the same year, Mel announced during an appearance in "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" that Oksana was pregnant with his baby.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign