Rep Confirms Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva's First Child Already Born
It's official, a representative for Mel Gibson has confirmed earlier reports that claim the actor has welcomed his first child with girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva. The newborn baby, a girl, is Mel's eighth child as he has had six sons and one daughter with estranged wife Robyn Moore, and the second one for Oksana who already has a son with former boyfriend, actor Timothy Dalton.
"This will confirm that Oksana Grigorieva and Mel Gibson welcomed the arrival of a baby girl named Lucia on Friday, Oct. 30, 2009, at an undisclosed hospital in Los Angeles," Mel's representative Alan Nierob tells E! News. "No further details are available at this time."
Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva first met on the set of his 2008 movie "Edge of Reason". They went public with their romance at "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" premiere at the Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood, California on April 28. Earlier that month, Mel's wife Robyn Moore filed for divorce from him after 28 years of marriage. In May the same year, Mel announced during an appearance in "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" that Oksana was pregnant with his baby.
More Mel Gibson News
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes