Red Band Promo Trailer for George A. Romero's 'Survival of the Dead'
Director George A. Romero returns with another zombie movie called "Survival of the Dead", and Voltage Pictures has put together a red-band promo trailer for the horror flick. Two minutes in runtime, the sneak peek offers a look at the brutal and gruesome killings of the living dead by a group of survivors.
On a small island off North America's coast, the dead rise to menace the living. Although they are endangering their lives, the locals can't bring themselves to exterminate their loved ones and are determined to find the cure. When a rebel assassinates his neighbors and friends, they banish him from the island.
Bent on revenge, he encounters a small band of survivors on the mainland and joins forces with them to return to the island and kill the flesh-eaters. But, as they get into the island, they discover to their horror the locals have chained the dead inside their homes, pretending to live 'normal' lives with bloody consequences.
Directed and written by Romero, "Survival of the Dead" has been screened at several film festivals, including the Toronto International Film Festival and the Venice Film Festival. The movie that stars Alan van Sprang, Kenneth Welsh and Kathleen Munroe among others is yet to have a U.S. distributor.
Red Band Promo Trailer:
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones