Adam Lambert Denies 'Glee' Appearance
"Glee" will not get some Glambert love in the near future. Adam Lambert has confirmed that he has not received a formal invitation to appear on the musical series, telling Ryan Seacrest on Friday, October 30, "I think that's just a rumor, I haven't heard anything officially about that."
The news that the "American Idol" graduate would pay "Glee" a visit came from the co-creator of the show himself, Ryan Murphy. He told EW a week ago that he was "considering approaching" Lambert to appear on the show. Coincidentally, "American Idol" would be paired with "Glee" on Wednesday nights next year. Apparently, the intention has not evolved into something serious.
Adam Lambert's star will be shining in the next few weeks for he is releasing the first single from his debut album and is slated to make some TV appearances for promotion. On Thursday, October 29, he was featured on "The Oprah Winfrey Show", being named one of "the best stars from reality TV".
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum