Adam Lambert Denies 'Glee' Appearance
"Glee" will not get some Glambert love in the near future. Adam Lambert has confirmed that he has not received a formal invitation to appear on the musical series, telling Ryan Seacrest on Friday, October 30, "I think that's just a rumor, I haven't heard anything officially about that."
The news that the "American Idol" graduate would pay "Glee" a visit came from the co-creator of the show himself, Ryan Murphy. He told EW a week ago that he was "considering approaching" Lambert to appear on the show. Coincidentally, "American Idol" would be paired with "Glee" on Wednesday nights next year. Apparently, the intention has not evolved into something serious.
Adam Lambert's star will be shining in the next few weeks for he is releasing the first single from his debut album and is slated to make some TV appearances for promotion. On Thursday, October 29, he was featured on "The Oprah Winfrey Show", being named one of "the best stars from reality TV".
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences