Adam Lambert Denies 'Glee' Appearance
"Glee" will not get some Glambert love in the near future. Adam Lambert has confirmed that he has not received a formal invitation to appear on the musical series, telling Ryan Seacrest on Friday, October 30, "I think that's just a rumor, I haven't heard anything officially about that."
The news that the "American Idol" graduate would pay "Glee" a visit came from the co-creator of the show himself, Ryan Murphy. He told EW a week ago that he was "considering approaching" Lambert to appear on the show. Coincidentally, "American Idol" would be paired with "Glee" on Wednesday nights next year. Apparently, the intention has not evolved into something serious.
Adam Lambert's star will be shining in the next few weeks for he is releasing the first single from his debut album and is slated to make some TV appearances for promotion. On Thursday, October 29, he was featured on "The Oprah Winfrey Show", being named one of "the best stars from reality TV".
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie