Adam Lambert Denies 'Glee' Appearance
"Glee" will not get some Glambert love in the near future. Adam Lambert has confirmed that he has not received a formal invitation to appear on the musical series, telling Ryan Seacrest on Friday, October 30, "I think that's just a rumor, I haven't heard anything officially about that."
The news that the "American Idol" graduate would pay "Glee" a visit came from the co-creator of the show himself, Ryan Murphy. He told EW a week ago that he was "considering approaching" Lambert to appear on the show. Coincidentally, "American Idol" would be paired with "Glee" on Wednesday nights next year. Apparently, the intention has not evolved into something serious.
Adam Lambert's star will be shining in the next few weeks for he is releasing the first single from his debut album and is slated to make some TV appearances for promotion. On Thursday, October 29, he was featured on "The Oprah Winfrey Show", being named one of "the best stars from reality TV".
More Glee News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch