'Supernatural' 5.08 Preview: Sounds Like Trickster's Job
An episode of "Supernatural" which pays homage to several other shows on television will air on November 5. In "Changing Channels", when Sam and Dean find themselves living their lives on what appear to be TV shows, it makes for a whole new style of reality television and they wonder if the Trickster (guest star Richard Speight, Jr.) is to blame.
The preview gives glimpses of the brothers in shows like "Grey's Anatomy", "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation", a Japanese game and a sitcom. Each new experience they encounter is more bizarre than the next and they want out. But is the Trickster really the mastermind behind the madness?
Trickster first appeared on the show in the episode "Tall Tales" of season 2. This character is a member of demigods who can cause chaos with their pranks which are sometimes humorous. He made a return and was last seen in the third season's "Mystery Spot" where he trapped Dean in an infinite time loop which caused him to continually die in increasingly strange ways.
More Supernatural News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo