'Supernatural' 5.08 Preview: Sounds Like Trickster's Job
An episode of "Supernatural" which pays homage to several other shows on television will air on November 5. In "Changing Channels", when Sam and Dean find themselves living their lives on what appear to be TV shows, it makes for a whole new style of reality television and they wonder if the Trickster (guest star Richard Speight, Jr.) is to blame.
The preview gives glimpses of the brothers in shows like "Grey's Anatomy", "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation", a Japanese game and a sitcom. Each new experience they encounter is more bizarre than the next and they want out. But is the Trickster really the mastermind behind the madness?
Trickster first appeared on the show in the episode "Tall Tales" of season 2. This character is a member of demigods who can cause chaos with their pranks which are sometimes humorous. He made a return and was last seen in the third season's "Mystery Spot" where he trapped Dean in an infinite time loop which caused him to continually die in increasingly strange ways.
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'