'Supernatural' 5.08 Preview: Sounds Like Trickster's Job
An episode of "Supernatural" which pays homage to several other shows on television will air on November 5. In "Changing Channels", when Sam and Dean find themselves living their lives on what appear to be TV shows, it makes for a whole new style of reality television and they wonder if the Trickster (guest star Richard Speight, Jr.) is to blame.
The preview gives glimpses of the brothers in shows like "Grey's Anatomy", "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation", a Japanese game and a sitcom. Each new experience they encounter is more bizarre than the next and they want out. But is the Trickster really the mastermind behind the madness?
Trickster first appeared on the show in the episode "Tall Tales" of season 2. This character is a member of demigods who can cause chaos with their pranks which are sometimes humorous. He made a return and was last seen in the third season's "Mystery Spot" where he trapped Dean in an infinite time loop which caused him to continually die in increasingly strange ways.
- Scott Disick Who? Bella Thorne Reveals She Has Her Eye on Someone New
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Slams His Car Onto Paparazzo in Beverly Hills
- 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Season 9 Taps Jimmy Kimmel and More to Guest Star
- Charlie Sheen Accused of Infecting Gay Lover With HIV
- Gwen Stefani Is Reportedly Pregnant With Twins and Wants Advice From Beyonce
- 'Big Little Lies' Season 2 Is in Early Development
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Demi Lovato and Halsey Squash Feud Rumors With One Cute Selfie