'Supernatural' 5.08 Preview: Sounds Like Trickster's Job
An episode of "Supernatural" which pays homage to several other shows on television will air on November 5. In "Changing Channels", when Sam and Dean find themselves living their lives on what appear to be TV shows, it makes for a whole new style of reality television and they wonder if the Trickster (guest star Richard Speight, Jr.) is to blame.
The preview gives glimpses of the brothers in shows like "Grey's Anatomy", "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation", a Japanese game and a sitcom. Each new experience they encounter is more bizarre than the next and they want out. But is the Trickster really the mastermind behind the madness?
Trickster first appeared on the show in the episode "Tall Tales" of season 2. This character is a member of demigods who can cause chaos with their pranks which are sometimes humorous. He made a return and was last seen in the third season's "Mystery Spot" where he trapped Dean in an infinite time loop which caused him to continually die in increasingly strange ways.
More Supernatural News
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role