'Supernatural' 5.08 Preview: Sounds Like Trickster's Job
An episode of "Supernatural" which pays homage to several other shows on television will air on November 5. In "Changing Channels", when Sam and Dean find themselves living their lives on what appear to be TV shows, it makes for a whole new style of reality television and they wonder if the Trickster (guest star Richard Speight, Jr.) is to blame.
The preview gives glimpses of the brothers in shows like "Grey's Anatomy", "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation", a Japanese game and a sitcom. Each new experience they encounter is more bizarre than the next and they want out. But is the Trickster really the mastermind behind the madness?
Trickster first appeared on the show in the episode "Tall Tales" of season 2. This character is a member of demigods who can cause chaos with their pranks which are sometimes humorous. He made a return and was last seen in the third season's "Mystery Spot" where he trapped Dean in an infinite time loop which caused him to continually die in increasingly strange ways.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2