Taylor Swift Can't Stop Praising Taylor Lautner
The dating rumors that hit Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner are heating up one more time when the country music singer sang him praise during an appearance in "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" aired Thursday, October 29. Though so, she managed not to give direct confirmation whether or not they are a couple.
Host Ellen DeGeneres first of all playfully asked Swift "Who were your scenes with?" when referring to Swift's upcoming film "Valentine's Day". "Taylor Lautner," answered the songstress. "The guy from 'Twilight'?" DeGeneres teased. "Oh yeah, he's cute!" And Swift was quick to respond, "Yeah, he is."
After establishing that Swift shares scenes with Lautner in the upcoming romantic comedy, DeGeneres showed a picture of them kissing. "What's happening there. Is that part of the movie?" she asked. Swift then answered, "Yeah, yeah, it was." And when DeGeneres asked her if Lautner is a good kisser, Swift coyly replied, "What?" before then laughing.
After that presented with a photo of her and Lautner at a recent hockey game in Los Angeles, Swift told DeGeneres, "I really like hockey a lot and it turns out so does he." The statement was countered by DeGeneres who said, "Wow, so you just ran into each other?"
Though their alleged romance has become the subject of media publication, neither Swift nor Lautner seems bother to make a confirmation if they are dating or not. Making no single statement regarding the dating speculation, they are often spotted putting a united front together at several occasions.
More Taylor Swift News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard