Nick Covers Jonas Brothers' Song for Side Project
Soon after Nick Jonas' side project was confirmed, Kevin Jonas provides fans with scoop on what has been recorded by the Jonas Brothers' youngest member. "Nick recorded a new version of the JB song 'Tonight' with The Administration," he told Popstar!. "It's really wonderful. Can't wait for you to hear the record. We're beyond excited about this side project!"
Nick Jonas plans to launch his solo act Nick Jonas and The Administration in early 2010. "If I was to describe the sound to someone ... I would say its 'heart & soul'," Nick said. "Because the music that I make is from my heart, and the lyrics I write are from my soul."
When it was first confirmed by his mother Denise Jonas, Nick's side project ignited rumor that Jonas Brothers were about to break up. But, the band were quick to deny it by releasing a statement on the band's MySpace. Kevin and Joe Jonas even showed their support toward Nick.
"We are so proud of our brother Nick," they said in a joint statement. "We know that we will be doing music together for the rest of our lives. But we are thrilled for you to hear these songs that were on his heart. They are amazing works of art from an amazing talent ... our brother."
More Nick Jonas News
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs