Nick Covers Jonas Brothers' Song for Side Project
Soon after Nick Jonas' side project was confirmed, Kevin Jonas provides fans with scoop on what has been recorded by the Jonas Brothers' youngest member. "Nick recorded a new version of the JB song 'Tonight' with The Administration," he told Popstar!. "It's really wonderful. Can't wait for you to hear the record. We're beyond excited about this side project!"
Nick Jonas plans to launch his solo act Nick Jonas and The Administration in early 2010. "If I was to describe the sound to someone ... I would say its 'heart & soul'," Nick said. "Because the music that I make is from my heart, and the lyrics I write are from my soul."
When it was first confirmed by his mother Denise Jonas, Nick's side project ignited rumor that Jonas Brothers were about to break up. But, the band were quick to deny it by releasing a statement on the band's MySpace. Kevin and Joe Jonas even showed their support toward Nick.
"We are so proud of our brother Nick," they said in a joint statement. "We know that we will be doing music together for the rest of our lives. But we are thrilled for you to hear these songs that were on his heart. They are amazing works of art from an amazing talent ... our brother."
More Nick Jonas News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics