Nick Covers Jonas Brothers' Song for Side Project
Soon after Nick Jonas' side project was confirmed, Kevin Jonas provides fans with scoop on what has been recorded by the Jonas Brothers' youngest member. "Nick recorded a new version of the JB song 'Tonight' with The Administration," he told Popstar!. "It's really wonderful. Can't wait for you to hear the record. We're beyond excited about this side project!"
Nick Jonas plans to launch his solo act Nick Jonas and The Administration in early 2010. "If I was to describe the sound to someone ... I would say its 'heart & soul'," Nick said. "Because the music that I make is from my heart, and the lyrics I write are from my soul."
When it was first confirmed by his mother Denise Jonas, Nick's side project ignited rumor that Jonas Brothers were about to break up. But, the band were quick to deny it by releasing a statement on the band's MySpace. Kevin and Joe Jonas even showed their support toward Nick.
"We are so proud of our brother Nick," they said in a joint statement. "We know that we will be doing music together for the rest of our lives. But we are thrilled for you to hear these songs that were on his heart. They are amazing works of art from an amazing talent ... our brother."
More Nick Jonas News
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video