Nick Covers Jonas Brothers' Song for Side Project
Soon after Nick Jonas' side project was confirmed, Kevin Jonas provides fans with scoop on what has been recorded by the Jonas Brothers' youngest member. "Nick recorded a new version of the JB song 'Tonight' with The Administration," he told Popstar!. "It's really wonderful. Can't wait for you to hear the record. We're beyond excited about this side project!"
Nick Jonas plans to launch his solo act Nick Jonas and The Administration in early 2010. "If I was to describe the sound to someone ... I would say its 'heart & soul'," Nick said. "Because the music that I make is from my heart, and the lyrics I write are from my soul."
When it was first confirmed by his mother Denise Jonas, Nick's side project ignited rumor that Jonas Brothers were about to break up. But, the band were quick to deny it by releasing a statement on the band's MySpace. Kevin and Joe Jonas even showed their support toward Nick.
"We are so proud of our brother Nick," they said in a joint statement. "We know that we will be doing music together for the rest of our lives. But we are thrilled for you to hear these songs that were on his heart. They are amazing works of art from an amazing talent ... our brother."
More Nick Jonas News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns