Rep Confirms Jenna Elfman Pregnant With Another Son
Another baby boy is on the way for Jenna Elfman and her actor husband Bodhi Elfman. A representative for the actress has confirmed to Celebrity Baby Blog that the pair, who has been married since February 1995, is expecting their second son who will join their oldest one, 2-year-old Story Elias.
Jenna's due date isn't disclosed though. The representative also doesn't mention if Jenna and Bodhi have picked a name for their forthcoming baby boy.
Jenna Elfman is currently starring in TV series "Accidentally on Purpose". The drama-comedy show sees her starring as a newspaper movie critic who becomes pregnant following a one-night stand with a younger man. She decides to keep the baby anyway.
Last month, during an appearance in CBS' "The Early Show", Jenna announced her second pregnancy. At that time she stated, "I have a baby in my tummy -- but a real one, not just for my TV show. My character's pregnant the whole first season, so I said, 'It's a good time to have another baby, because we won't have to hide it'."
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial