Rep Confirms Jenna Elfman Pregnant With Another Son
Another baby boy is on the way for Jenna Elfman and her actor husband Bodhi Elfman. A representative for the actress has confirmed to Celebrity Baby Blog that the pair, who has been married since February 1995, is expecting their second son who will join their oldest one, 2-year-old Story Elias.
Jenna's due date isn't disclosed though. The representative also doesn't mention if Jenna and Bodhi have picked a name for their forthcoming baby boy.
Jenna Elfman is currently starring in TV series "Accidentally on Purpose". The drama-comedy show sees her starring as a newspaper movie critic who becomes pregnant following a one-night stand with a younger man. She decides to keep the baby anyway.
Last month, during an appearance in CBS' "The Early Show", Jenna announced her second pregnancy. At that time she stated, "I have a baby in my tummy -- but a real one, not just for my TV show. My character's pregnant the whole first season, so I said, 'It's a good time to have another baby, because we won't have to hide it'."
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs