Rep Confirms Jenna Elfman Pregnant With Another Son
Another baby boy is on the way for Jenna Elfman and her actor husband Bodhi Elfman. A representative for the actress has confirmed to Celebrity Baby Blog that the pair, who has been married since February 1995, is expecting their second son who will join their oldest one, 2-year-old Story Elias.
Jenna's due date isn't disclosed though. The representative also doesn't mention if Jenna and Bodhi have picked a name for their forthcoming baby boy.
Jenna Elfman is currently starring in TV series "Accidentally on Purpose". The drama-comedy show sees her starring as a newspaper movie critic who becomes pregnant following a one-night stand with a younger man. She decides to keep the baby anyway.
Last month, during an appearance in CBS' "The Early Show", Jenna announced her second pregnancy. At that time she stated, "I have a baby in my tummy -- but a real one, not just for my TV show. My character's pregnant the whole first season, so I said, 'It's a good time to have another baby, because we won't have to hide it'."
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing