Rep Confirms Jenna Elfman Pregnant With Another Son
Another baby boy is on the way for Jenna Elfman and her actor husband Bodhi Elfman. A representative for the actress has confirmed to Celebrity Baby Blog that the pair, who has been married since February 1995, is expecting their second son who will join their oldest one, 2-year-old Story Elias.
Jenna's due date isn't disclosed though. The representative also doesn't mention if Jenna and Bodhi have picked a name for their forthcoming baby boy.
Jenna Elfman is currently starring in TV series "Accidentally on Purpose". The drama-comedy show sees her starring as a newspaper movie critic who becomes pregnant following a one-night stand with a younger man. She decides to keep the baby anyway.
Last month, during an appearance in CBS' "The Early Show", Jenna announced her second pregnancy. At that time she stated, "I have a baby in my tummy -- but a real one, not just for my TV show. My character's pregnant the whole first season, so I said, 'It's a good time to have another baby, because we won't have to hide it'."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed