Rep Confirms Jenna Elfman Pregnant With Another Son
Another baby boy is on the way for Jenna Elfman and her actor husband Bodhi Elfman. A representative for the actress has confirmed to Celebrity Baby Blog that the pair, who has been married since February 1995, is expecting their second son who will join their oldest one, 2-year-old Story Elias.
Jenna's due date isn't disclosed though. The representative also doesn't mention if Jenna and Bodhi have picked a name for their forthcoming baby boy.
Jenna Elfman is currently starring in TV series "Accidentally on Purpose". The drama-comedy show sees her starring as a newspaper movie critic who becomes pregnant following a one-night stand with a younger man. She decides to keep the baby anyway.
Last month, during an appearance in CBS' "The Early Show", Jenna announced her second pregnancy. At that time she stated, "I have a baby in my tummy -- but a real one, not just for my TV show. My character's pregnant the whole first season, so I said, 'It's a good time to have another baby, because we won't have to hide it'."
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary