Preview of 'Mercy' 1.06: The Last Thing I Said Was
"Mercy" will present a moving performance by Elisabeth Moss next week in the episode called "The Last Thing I Said Was". The "Mad Men" star had done a guest appearance as a courageous cancer patient whom Veronica takes cue from to confess to her husband Mike that she's been in a secret affair with Dr. Sands.
Meanwhile, Sonia gets relationship advice from an experienced patient and begins to question her arm's-length approach to dating, just as her cop-boyfriend Valentino goes missing. Chloe plans a reunion with a former boyfriend but her evening takes an unexpected turn when she learns some surprising news.
Elisabeth Moss made her break on television starring as Zoey Bartlet on "West Wing". She is currently a regular actress for AMC's Emmy-winning series "Mad Men", playing copy writer Peggy Olson.
"Mercy", a new medical series from the perspective of the nurses, has been picked up by NBC for a full season. It was previously benched for a 2010 premiere before "Parenthood" suspended its production due to a cast change.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal