Preview of 'Mercy' 1.06: The Last Thing I Said Was
"Mercy" will present a moving performance by Elisabeth Moss next week in the episode called "The Last Thing I Said Was". The "Mad Men" star had done a guest appearance as a courageous cancer patient whom Veronica takes cue from to confess to her husband Mike that she's been in a secret affair with Dr. Sands.
Meanwhile, Sonia gets relationship advice from an experienced patient and begins to question her arm's-length approach to dating, just as her cop-boyfriend Valentino goes missing. Chloe plans a reunion with a former boyfriend but her evening takes an unexpected turn when she learns some surprising news.
Elisabeth Moss made her break on television starring as Zoey Bartlet on "West Wing". She is currently a regular actress for AMC's Emmy-winning series "Mad Men", playing copy writer Peggy Olson.
"Mercy", a new medical series from the perspective of the nurses, has been picked up by NBC for a full season. It was previously benched for a 2010 premiere before "Parenthood" suspended its production due to a cast change.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked