Jerry O'Connell to Write Parenting Book
Actor Jerry O'Connell can soon add author to his resume as he reportedly plans to write a parenting book. According to GalleyCat, the father of twin daughters has sold his memoir to Ballantine editorial director of non-fiction Luke Dempsey and is having the deal being negotiated by Richard Abate at 3Arts.
The book is said to be titled "Cry, Feed, (Make Love to Wife), Burp". It will tell Jerry's life "as a very 21st century father in a land of celebrity, the sterile California suburbs, and two-for-one diaper changing -- everything from the moment he was told it was time for him to be a father, through the trials and tribulations of conception and childbirth, to the joys and disasters and joys again of staying home to raise two new babies."
Talks are still raw about having the book published. Possible release date, thus, is still unknown.
Jerry O'Connell and his actress wife Rebecca Romijn welcomed twin girls, named Dolly Rebecca Rose and Charlie Tamara Tulip, last December. He has taken time off of acting to stay home with the twins while Rebecca works on her new series, "Eastwick". The celebrity pair has been married since July 2007.
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future