Jerry O'Connell to Write Parenting Book
Actor Jerry O'Connell can soon add author to his resume as he reportedly plans to write a parenting book. According to GalleyCat, the father of twin daughters has sold his memoir to Ballantine editorial director of non-fiction Luke Dempsey and is having the deal being negotiated by Richard Abate at 3Arts.
The book is said to be titled "Cry, Feed, (Make Love to Wife), Burp". It will tell Jerry's life "as a very 21st century father in a land of celebrity, the sterile California suburbs, and two-for-one diaper changing -- everything from the moment he was told it was time for him to be a father, through the trials and tribulations of conception and childbirth, to the joys and disasters and joys again of staying home to raise two new babies."
Talks are still raw about having the book published. Possible release date, thus, is still unknown.
Jerry O'Connell and his actress wife Rebecca Romijn welcomed twin girls, named Dolly Rebecca Rose and Charlie Tamara Tulip, last December. He has taken time off of acting to stay home with the twins while Rebecca works on her new series, "Eastwick". The celebrity pair has been married since July 2007.
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music