Jerry O'Connell to Write Parenting Book
Actor Jerry O'Connell can soon add author to his resume as he reportedly plans to write a parenting book. According to GalleyCat, the father of twin daughters has sold his memoir to Ballantine editorial director of non-fiction Luke Dempsey and is having the deal being negotiated by Richard Abate at 3Arts.
The book is said to be titled "Cry, Feed, (Make Love to Wife), Burp". It will tell Jerry's life "as a very 21st century father in a land of celebrity, the sterile California suburbs, and two-for-one diaper changing -- everything from the moment he was told it was time for him to be a father, through the trials and tribulations of conception and childbirth, to the joys and disasters and joys again of staying home to raise two new babies."
Talks are still raw about having the book published. Possible release date, thus, is still unknown.
Jerry O'Connell and his actress wife Rebecca Romijn welcomed twin girls, named Dolly Rebecca Rose and Charlie Tamara Tulip, last December. He has taken time off of acting to stay home with the twins while Rebecca works on her new series, "Eastwick". The celebrity pair has been married since July 2007.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby