An Inside Look Into 'Ninja Assassin' Unleashed
The training for the impressive stunts in the November-released "Ninja Assassin" has been uncovered in a new featurette. Providing an inside look at the training for the action sequences, the promo video courtesy of Cineplex offers glimpses of the training leading actor Rain and others undergo to prepare themselves for the action-packed sequence.
Intercepting the training footage are several never-before-seen footage from the movie as well as some behind-the-scenes from the set. Director James McTeigue, producer Joel Silver and stunt coordinator Chad Stahelski are also seen giving commentaries on what the movie is all about and what they want to achieve. Stahelski, in particular, shares that they don't want to rely on the visual effects in offering the stunts.
"Ninja Assassin" centers its story on Raizo, one of the deadliest trained assassins in the world. When he discovers that the organization raising him, the Ozunu Clan, is merciless, he breaks out of it to avenge his friend's death. One day, his path crosses Europol agent Mika Coretti who is investigating the Clan for political murder. Now, the two have to work together to reach their goal, destroying Ozunu Clan.
Filmed in Berlin, Germany, the action adventure movie is produced by Joel Silver and the Wachowski brothers. It features the likes of Naomie Harris, Ben Miles, Sho Kosugi and Rick Yune in addition to Rain. Warner Bros. Pictures planned to release this film on November 25.
"Ninja Assassin" - Inside Look Featurette:
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'