Joanna Krupa Opens Up About Her Playboy's December Pictorial
No stranger to baring her body for the camera, Joanna Krupa talks to Access Hollywood about posing for the December 2009 issue of Playboy. To the site she says, "You know, the only reason I did it is because one of the most amazing photographers - Rankin. He's one of the top photographers in the world."
Gushing about her pictorial for the men's magazine, Joanna however won't confirm if her spread will include nudity or not. She simply reveals, "It's all [done] with taste, class. It's very artistic. It's going to take Playboy to a level they've never gone before, so it's going to be really classy and beautiful."
The year 2005 marked Joanna Krupa's first time ever to be featured on the cover of Playboy. At that time, the print publication named her Sexiest Swimsuit Model in the World.
Joanna is currently participating in the season 9 of "Dancing with the Stars". She is partnered with professional dancer and choreographer Derek Hough.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding