Joanna Krupa Opens Up About Her Playboy's December Pictorial
No stranger to baring her body for the camera, Joanna Krupa talks to Access Hollywood about posing for the December 2009 issue of Playboy. To the site she says, "You know, the only reason I did it is because one of the most amazing photographers - Rankin. He's one of the top photographers in the world."
Gushing about her pictorial for the men's magazine, Joanna however won't confirm if her spread will include nudity or not. She simply reveals, "It's all [done] with taste, class. It's very artistic. It's going to take Playboy to a level they've never gone before, so it's going to be really classy and beautiful."
The year 2005 marked Joanna Krupa's first time ever to be featured on the cover of Playboy. At that time, the print publication named her Sexiest Swimsuit Model in the World.
Joanna is currently participating in the season 9 of "Dancing with the Stars". She is partnered with professional dancer and choreographer Derek Hough.
More Joanna Krupa News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics