Joanna Krupa Opens Up About Her Playboy's December Pictorial
No stranger to baring her body for the camera, Joanna Krupa talks to Access Hollywood about posing for the December 2009 issue of Playboy. To the site she says, "You know, the only reason I did it is because one of the most amazing photographers - Rankin. He's one of the top photographers in the world."
Gushing about her pictorial for the men's magazine, Joanna however won't confirm if her spread will include nudity or not. She simply reveals, "It's all [done] with taste, class. It's very artistic. It's going to take Playboy to a level they've never gone before, so it's going to be really classy and beautiful."
The year 2005 marked Joanna Krupa's first time ever to be featured on the cover of Playboy. At that time, the print publication named her Sexiest Swimsuit Model in the World.
Joanna is currently participating in the season 9 of "Dancing with the Stars". She is partnered with professional dancer and choreographer Derek Hough.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'