Joanna Krupa Opens Up About Her Playboy's December Pictorial
No stranger to baring her body for the camera, Joanna Krupa talks to Access Hollywood about posing for the December 2009 issue of Playboy. To the site she says, "You know, the only reason I did it is because one of the most amazing photographers - Rankin. He's one of the top photographers in the world."
Gushing about her pictorial for the men's magazine, Joanna however won't confirm if her spread will include nudity or not. She simply reveals, "It's all [done] with taste, class. It's very artistic. It's going to take Playboy to a level they've never gone before, so it's going to be really classy and beautiful."
The year 2005 marked Joanna Krupa's first time ever to be featured on the cover of Playboy. At that time, the print publication named her Sexiest Swimsuit Model in the World.
Joanna is currently participating in the season 9 of "Dancing with the Stars". She is partnered with professional dancer and choreographer Derek Hough.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation