Joanna Krupa Opens Up About Her Playboy's December Pictorial
No stranger to baring her body for the camera, Joanna Krupa talks to Access Hollywood about posing for the December 2009 issue of Playboy. To the site she says, "You know, the only reason I did it is because one of the most amazing photographers - Rankin. He's one of the top photographers in the world."
Gushing about her pictorial for the men's magazine, Joanna however won't confirm if her spread will include nudity or not. She simply reveals, "It's all [done] with taste, class. It's very artistic. It's going to take Playboy to a level they've never gone before, so it's going to be really classy and beautiful."
The year 2005 marked Joanna Krupa's first time ever to be featured on the cover of Playboy. At that time, the print publication named her Sexiest Swimsuit Model in the World.
Joanna is currently participating in the season 9 of "Dancing with the Stars". She is partnered with professional dancer and choreographer Derek Hough.
More Joanna Krupa News
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary