Nick's Solo Act Is Called Nick Jonas and The Administration
Rumor that Nick Jonas has been working on a solo studio album is not just a fabricated news. It is a true story and has been confirmed by his mother Denise Jonas who said that his solo act will be called Nick Jonas and The Administration.
"Nick is working on a solo act," Denise said in a recent interview with Parade.com. "It's called Nick Jonas and The Administration." She also shared that the Jonas Brothers' youngest member has been doing a photo shoot for the album. "Shhh! He's at the photo shoot for the album cover right now," she gushed.
Nick Jonas' solo album was first brought to surface by E! Online's executive news editor Ken Barker through his Twitter. He revealed, "A source tells me: Nick Jonas secretly working on solo album. May tour alone in 2010. Will you see him?" Hours later, Ken removed the tweet and followed it up with another message. "This time 4 real. They deny it, but it's in the works. JB is not ending or even breaking. Just a side project between JB albums," he wrote.
More Nick Jonas News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'