Nick's Solo Act Is Called Nick Jonas and The Administration
Rumor that Nick Jonas has been working on a solo studio album is not just a fabricated news. It is a true story and has been confirmed by his mother Denise Jonas who said that his solo act will be called Nick Jonas and The Administration.
"Nick is working on a solo act," Denise said in a recent interview with Parade.com. "It's called Nick Jonas and The Administration." She also shared that the Jonas Brothers' youngest member has been doing a photo shoot for the album. "Shhh! He's at the photo shoot for the album cover right now," she gushed.
Nick Jonas' solo album was first brought to surface by E! Online's executive news editor Ken Barker through his Twitter. He revealed, "A source tells me: Nick Jonas secretly working on solo album. May tour alone in 2010. Will you see him?" Hours later, Ken removed the tweet and followed it up with another message. "This time 4 real. They deny it, but it's in the works. JB is not ending or even breaking. Just a side project between JB albums," he wrote.
More Nick Jonas News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic