Nick's Solo Act Is Called Nick Jonas and The Administration
Rumor that Nick Jonas has been working on a solo studio album is not just a fabricated news. It is a true story and has been confirmed by his mother Denise Jonas who said that his solo act will be called Nick Jonas and The Administration.
"Nick is working on a solo act," Denise said in a recent interview with Parade.com. "It's called Nick Jonas and The Administration." She also shared that the Jonas Brothers' youngest member has been doing a photo shoot for the album. "Shhh! He's at the photo shoot for the album cover right now," she gushed.
Nick Jonas' solo album was first brought to surface by E! Online's executive news editor Ken Barker through his Twitter. He revealed, "A source tells me: Nick Jonas secretly working on solo album. May tour alone in 2010. Will you see him?" Hours later, Ken removed the tweet and followed it up with another message. "This time 4 real. They deny it, but it's in the works. JB is not ending or even breaking. Just a side project between JB albums," he wrote.
More Nick Jonas News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars