Nick's Solo Act Is Called Nick Jonas and The Administration
Rumor that Nick Jonas has been working on a solo studio album is not just a fabricated news. It is a true story and has been confirmed by his mother Denise Jonas who said that his solo act will be called Nick Jonas and The Administration.
"Nick is working on a solo act," Denise said in a recent interview with Parade.com. "It's called Nick Jonas and The Administration." She also shared that the Jonas Brothers' youngest member has been doing a photo shoot for the album. "Shhh! He's at the photo shoot for the album cover right now," she gushed.
Nick Jonas' solo album was first brought to surface by E! Online's executive news editor Ken Barker through his Twitter. He revealed, "A source tells me: Nick Jonas secretly working on solo album. May tour alone in 2010. Will you see him?" Hours later, Ken removed the tweet and followed it up with another message. "This time 4 real. They deny it, but it's in the works. JB is not ending or even breaking. Just a side project between JB albums," he wrote.
More Nick Jonas News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie