Nick's Solo Act Is Called Nick Jonas and The Administration
Rumor that Nick Jonas has been working on a solo studio album is not just a fabricated news. It is a true story and has been confirmed by his mother Denise Jonas who said that his solo act will be called Nick Jonas and The Administration.
"Nick is working on a solo act," Denise said in a recent interview with Parade.com. "It's called Nick Jonas and The Administration." She also shared that the Jonas Brothers' youngest member has been doing a photo shoot for the album. "Shhh! He's at the photo shoot for the album cover right now," she gushed.
Nick Jonas' solo album was first brought to surface by E! Online's executive news editor Ken Barker through his Twitter. He revealed, "A source tells me: Nick Jonas secretly working on solo album. May tour alone in 2010. Will you see him?" Hours later, Ken removed the tweet and followed it up with another message. "This time 4 real. They deny it, but it's in the works. JB is not ending or even breaking. Just a side project between JB albums," he wrote.
More Nick Jonas News
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I 6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza