Melissa Joan Hart and Louie Vito Eliminated From 'DWTS'
Surviving seven weeks on the dance floor, Melissa Joan Hart eventually was sent home last night on "Dancing with the Stars". The actress and her partner Mark Ballas were indeed one of the couples who earned the lowest score on the Monday, October 26 performance night. The audience vote did not manage to lift up the number, resulting in her elimination.
The show was looking at double elimination this week. Beside announcing that Hart was not qualified for the next round, the show also put Louie Vito and Michael Irvin on the dance off. Bruno voted for Vito while Carrie and Len voted for Irvin to stay. "I thought you did well at the personality part," Carrie Ann said about Irvin who reprised the Samba. Therefore, Vito is the eight dancer to be axed from the show.
Hart and Ballas were doing the Waltz on Monday, getting only 20 out of 30 from the judges. "That wasn't good for Week 6. ...You looked like you were trying to remember what you were told," judge Bruno commented. Carrie Ann added that it was not fluid and gliding. Len said it was elegant but there were some technique lackluster.
Vito was actually slightly better in score than Hart. With his partner Chelsie Hightower, he earned 21 out of 30 for their Jitterbug. Bruno said he lost his precision while Carrie Ann was concerned because he dropped his partner twice. Kelly Osbourne who also pocketed 20 out of 30 was saved by the votes.
Taylor Swift was the performer on the result night, singing "Jump Then Fall" and "Love Story".
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up