Melissa Joan Hart and Louie Vito Eliminated From 'DWTS'
Surviving seven weeks on the dance floor, Melissa Joan Hart eventually was sent home last night on "Dancing with the Stars". The actress and her partner Mark Ballas were indeed one of the couples who earned the lowest score on the Monday, October 26 performance night. The audience vote did not manage to lift up the number, resulting in her elimination.
The show was looking at double elimination this week. Beside announcing that Hart was not qualified for the next round, the show also put Louie Vito and Michael Irvin on the dance off. Bruno voted for Vito while Carrie and Len voted for Irvin to stay. "I thought you did well at the personality part," Carrie Ann said about Irvin who reprised the Samba. Therefore, Vito is the eight dancer to be axed from the show.
Hart and Ballas were doing the Waltz on Monday, getting only 20 out of 30 from the judges. "That wasn't good for Week 6. ...You looked like you were trying to remember what you were told," judge Bruno commented. Carrie Ann added that it was not fluid and gliding. Len said it was elegant but there were some technique lackluster.
Vito was actually slightly better in score than Hart. With his partner Chelsie Hightower, he earned 21 out of 30 for their Jitterbug. Bruno said he lost his precision while Carrie Ann was concerned because he dropped his partner twice. Kelly Osbourne who also pocketed 20 out of 30 was saved by the votes.
Taylor Swift was the performer on the result night, singing "Jump Then Fall" and "Love Story".
More Dancing with the Stars News
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club