Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift Getting Closer
While verbal comment is yet to be made by either Taylor Lautner or Taylor Swift about the mounting rumors of them dating, a source has revealed to Us Weekly that they "have gotten closer". Still according to the source, the alleged lovers "talk all the time, [and] they like each other."
Though so, Lautner and Swift are taking it slow. "It's been hard with their schedules. They are both young and in the spotlight," explains the source. "They aren't worried about the media. It's just still very new. They like each other. I don't even think they know what it is yet. They would be open about it but they need to figure out what it is first."
Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift began their relationship after they are partnered to star in next year's big screen flick "Valentine's Day". Talks of them dating first emerged earlier this month after the country music singer was videotaped giving the "Twilight" hunk a long embrace after completing one of her shows in Chicago.
Her representative has denied the brewing dating reports, but Swift and Lautner added fuel to the speculation when they were caught on camera on Sunday, October 25 sitting side by side at Los Angeles' the Staples Center while watching a hockey game between the Columbus Blue Jackets and Los Angeles Kings.
More Taylor Lautner News
- Henry Cavill Addresses 'Justice League' 'Mustache Fiasco' With Hilarious Instagram Post
- Was '4:44' Album Title Inspired by Jay-Z and Solange's Elevator Fight?
- Sean Spicer Eyed for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 25
- Paris Hilton Poses Half-Naked in Her Panties. See the Sexy Pic!
- Jennifer Aniston 'Humiliates' Jason Bateman at His Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony
- Warwick Davis Lands Role in 'Star Wars' Han Solo Movie
- Angelina Jolie Dishes on Brad Pitt Divorce and Bell's Palsy Diagnosis in New Honest Interview
- 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow': Find Out Who Will Play Season 3 Villain Kuasa