Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift Getting Closer
While verbal comment is yet to be made by either Taylor Lautner or Taylor Swift about the mounting rumors of them dating, a source has revealed to Us Weekly that they "have gotten closer". Still according to the source, the alleged lovers "talk all the time, [and] they like each other."
Though so, Lautner and Swift are taking it slow. "It's been hard with their schedules. They are both young and in the spotlight," explains the source. "They aren't worried about the media. It's just still very new. They like each other. I don't even think they know what it is yet. They would be open about it but they need to figure out what it is first."
Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift began their relationship after they are partnered to star in next year's big screen flick "Valentine's Day". Talks of them dating first emerged earlier this month after the country music singer was videotaped giving the "Twilight" hunk a long embrace after completing one of her shows in Chicago.
Her representative has denied the brewing dating reports, but Swift and Lautner added fuel to the speculation when they were caught on camera on Sunday, October 25 sitting side by side at Los Angeles' the Staples Center while watching a hockey game between the Columbus Blue Jackets and Los Angeles Kings.
More Taylor Lautner News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed