Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift Getting Closer
While verbal comment is yet to be made by either Taylor Lautner or Taylor Swift about the mounting rumors of them dating, a source has revealed to Us Weekly that they "have gotten closer". Still according to the source, the alleged lovers "talk all the time, [and] they like each other."
Though so, Lautner and Swift are taking it slow. "It's been hard with their schedules. They are both young and in the spotlight," explains the source. "They aren't worried about the media. It's just still very new. They like each other. I don't even think they know what it is yet. They would be open about it but they need to figure out what it is first."
Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift began their relationship after they are partnered to star in next year's big screen flick "Valentine's Day". Talks of them dating first emerged earlier this month after the country music singer was videotaped giving the "Twilight" hunk a long embrace after completing one of her shows in Chicago.
Her representative has denied the brewing dating reports, but Swift and Lautner added fuel to the speculation when they were caught on camera on Sunday, October 25 sitting side by side at Los Angeles' the Staples Center while watching a hockey game between the Columbus Blue Jackets and Los Angeles Kings.
More Taylor Lautner News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?