Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift Getting Closer
While verbal comment is yet to be made by either Taylor Lautner or Taylor Swift about the mounting rumors of them dating, a source has revealed to Us Weekly that they "have gotten closer". Still according to the source, the alleged lovers "talk all the time, [and] they like each other."
Though so, Lautner and Swift are taking it slow. "It's been hard with their schedules. They are both young and in the spotlight," explains the source. "They aren't worried about the media. It's just still very new. They like each other. I don't even think they know what it is yet. They would be open about it but they need to figure out what it is first."
Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift began their relationship after they are partnered to star in next year's big screen flick "Valentine's Day". Talks of them dating first emerged earlier this month after the country music singer was videotaped giving the "Twilight" hunk a long embrace after completing one of her shows in Chicago.
Her representative has denied the brewing dating reports, but Swift and Lautner added fuel to the speculation when they were caught on camera on Sunday, October 25 sitting side by side at Los Angeles' the Staples Center while watching a hockey game between the Columbus Blue Jackets and Los Angeles Kings.
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...