Shannon Brought Back to 'Lost'
It looks like the last season of "Lost" will be one big reunion. TV Guide Magazine's William Keck has just reported that Maggie Grace aka Shannon Rutherford will be reporting to duty next month in Oahu, Hawaii where the show has been filming. The filming of her part reportedly will be "top-secret".
Shannon is the stepsister of Boone (Ian Somerhalder) who was entangled in a romantic relationship with Sayid. She was accidentally shot by Ana Lucia in the first half of the second season. Curiously, her picture was included in the sixth season poster released at D23 Expo in September along with other fallen characters.
Indeed, Somerhalder has confirmed that his character will be back to life. Similarly, Dominic Monaghan will reprise his role as Charlie Pace who was last seen drown in a flooded bunker. Producers of "Lost" actually had been trying to get Grace back on the saddle but the actress had a cramped schedule that she wasn't able to squeeze in the show. "I'm hearing Shannon may be cut into an episode shot earlier this fall with brother Boone," Keck wrote.
The highly anticipated sixth and final season of "Lost" is slated to begin in January 2010. But there are rumors that the show will take a break in February to give Winter Olympics a room, and return in March.
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?