Shannon Brought Back to 'Lost'
It looks like the last season of "Lost" will be one big reunion. TV Guide Magazine's William Keck has just reported that Maggie Grace aka Shannon Rutherford will be reporting to duty next month in Oahu, Hawaii where the show has been filming. The filming of her part reportedly will be "top-secret".
Shannon is the stepsister of Boone (Ian Somerhalder) who was entangled in a romantic relationship with Sayid. She was accidentally shot by Ana Lucia in the first half of the second season. Curiously, her picture was included in the sixth season poster released at D23 Expo in September along with other fallen characters.
Indeed, Somerhalder has confirmed that his character will be back to life. Similarly, Dominic Monaghan will reprise his role as Charlie Pace who was last seen drown in a flooded bunker. Producers of "Lost" actually had been trying to get Grace back on the saddle but the actress had a cramped schedule that she wasn't able to squeeze in the show. "I'm hearing Shannon may be cut into an episode shot earlier this fall with brother Boone," Keck wrote.
The highly anticipated sixth and final season of "Lost" is slated to begin in January 2010. But there are rumors that the show will take a break in February to give Winter Olympics a room, and return in March.
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13