Shannon Brought Back to 'Lost'
It looks like the last season of "Lost" will be one big reunion. TV Guide Magazine's William Keck has just reported that Maggie Grace aka Shannon Rutherford will be reporting to duty next month in Oahu, Hawaii where the show has been filming. The filming of her part reportedly will be "top-secret".
Shannon is the stepsister of Boone (Ian Somerhalder) who was entangled in a romantic relationship with Sayid. She was accidentally shot by Ana Lucia in the first half of the second season. Curiously, her picture was included in the sixth season poster released at D23 Expo in September along with other fallen characters.
Indeed, Somerhalder has confirmed that his character will be back to life. Similarly, Dominic Monaghan will reprise his role as Charlie Pace who was last seen drown in a flooded bunker. Producers of "Lost" actually had been trying to get Grace back on the saddle but the actress had a cramped schedule that she wasn't able to squeeze in the show. "I'm hearing Shannon may be cut into an episode shot earlier this fall with brother Boone," Keck wrote.
The highly anticipated sixth and final season of "Lost" is slated to begin in January 2010. But there are rumors that the show will take a break in February to give Winter Olympics a room, and return in March.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'