Adam Lambert's First Single May Be Pink-Written Song
Adam Lambert may release "What Do You Want From Me" as the first single from his forthcoming studio album. The report emerges soon after DJ Brian Douglas from Cincinatti's Q102 FM wrote on his blog, "I spoke with Adam's record company today and we will have a brand new song written by Pink and Max Martin."
"It is not the song from the '2012' movie. As soon as I get my hands on it we will put it on the air," the radio personality continued. "I was told today we will have it by Monday at the latest but sometimes these things change."
Previously, Adam told Entertainment Weekly about "What Do You Want From Me". He said, "It works on a relationship level, but I also relate to the sense of talking to the public. Like, 'This whole thing's a little freaked out,' but please have faith in me because I won't disappoint you."
The song was actually considered for Pink's 2008 studio album "Funhouse". But, it ended up on the scrap pile.
Despite what Brian has written, Adam and people from his record label haven't released a single word to comment on the rumor. The "American Idol" alum has promised to reveal the track next week. If the rumor is true, he will follow the footstep of Kris Allen who also got unreleased song for his first single.
More Adam Lambert News
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen