Adam Lambert's First Single May Be Pink-Written Song
Adam Lambert may release "What Do You Want From Me" as the first single from his forthcoming studio album. The report emerges soon after DJ Brian Douglas from Cincinatti's Q102 FM wrote on his blog, "I spoke with Adam's record company today and we will have a brand new song written by Pink and Max Martin."
"It is not the song from the '2012' movie. As soon as I get my hands on it we will put it on the air," the radio personality continued. "I was told today we will have it by Monday at the latest but sometimes these things change."
Previously, Adam told Entertainment Weekly about "What Do You Want From Me". He said, "It works on a relationship level, but I also relate to the sense of talking to the public. Like, 'This whole thing's a little freaked out,' but please have faith in me because I won't disappoint you."
The song was actually considered for Pink's 2008 studio album "Funhouse". But, it ended up on the scrap pile.
Despite what Brian has written, Adam and people from his record label haven't released a single word to comment on the rumor. The "American Idol" alum has promised to reveal the track next week. If the rumor is true, he will follow the footstep of Kris Allen who also got unreleased song for his first single.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy