Opening Sequence of 'The Boondock Saints II' Comes Out
Less than a week before "The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day" blasts into limited theaters across the U.S., its opening sequence has made its way out for viewing pleasure. Debuted by IGN, the sneak peek offers the first five minutes of the sequel to the 1999's crime thriller "The Boondock Saints".
The more than five minutes video presents a look at the MacManus brothers in the hiding. It also helps to explain why Sean Patrick Flanery's Connor and Norman Reedus' Murphy decide to come out of their hiding and prepare themselves for a new crusade. Nearing the end of the snippet, there is an introduction to Julie Benz's Special Agent Eunice Bloom.
Fraternal twins, the MacManus brothers, have been in deep hiding in the quiet valleys of Ireland, removing themselves far from their former lives or modern technologies. But then word comes that a priest has been killed by sinister forces in the tough underworld of Boston. With a new partner in crime and a sexy FBI operative hot on their trail, they return to mount a violent and bloody justice to those deserving.
Like the first movie, "The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day" is written and directed by Troy Duffy. Billy Connolly, Clifton Collins Jr., Judd Nelson and Peter Fonda are among the cast ensemble. This sequel is set to open in limited theaters this coming Friday on October 30.
"The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day" First Five Minutes:
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3