First Look of Lady GaGa on 'Gossip Girl' Shared
What kind of attire Lady GaGa wore for her cameo on "Gossip Girl" has been teased through a set-photo released by People. Sporting a huge hair, GaGa opted to wear bright red dress, reportedly 30 ft. long, with crosses design on the chest.
GaGa's cameo has a lot to do with Blair. Hoping to impress the elitist theater kids at NYU, Blair calls in a favor to land a private concert with the hottest musical performer of the year, the synopsis for the episode is read.
"It was really cool. It was very avant garde and kind of gothic, and she's pretty cool, so it was very fun," Leighton Meester previously said. "She just makes a cameo performance, and we talk about her for awhile. But, yeah, we all have a storyline where we put on a cabaret with her songs. You'll have to wait and see."
One cast who missed the chance to share a scene with the singer would be Michelle Trachtenberg. "She performed on the show, so that's pretty fantastic 'cause I'm a huge Gaga fan. I was not there. ... I missed out on Gaga," the depicter of Georgina said.
People, which had acquired an interview with GaGa, wrote that she would perform "Bad Romance", a new single which will be included in her debut album re-release "The Fame: Monster". On what is her personal take on the show, GaGa revealed, "My little sister is the hugest Gossip Girl fan ever".
"Gossip Girl" airs every Mondays at 9/8c. Next week's episode titled "The Grandfather: Part II" will see a guest appearance from Jimmy Fallon. Olivia (guest star Hilary Duff) says something she regrets during her appearance on Fallon's talk show and tries to keep Dan from finding out.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby