First Look of Lady GaGa on 'Gossip Girl' Shared
What kind of attire Lady GaGa wore for her cameo on "Gossip Girl" has been teased through a set-photo released by People. Sporting a huge hair, GaGa opted to wear bright red dress, reportedly 30 ft. long, with crosses design on the chest.
GaGa's cameo has a lot to do with Blair. Hoping to impress the elitist theater kids at NYU, Blair calls in a favor to land a private concert with the hottest musical performer of the year, the synopsis for the episode is read.
"It was really cool. It was very avant garde and kind of gothic, and she's pretty cool, so it was very fun," Leighton Meester previously said. "She just makes a cameo performance, and we talk about her for awhile. But, yeah, we all have a storyline where we put on a cabaret with her songs. You'll have to wait and see."
One cast who missed the chance to share a scene with the singer would be Michelle Trachtenberg. "She performed on the show, so that's pretty fantastic 'cause I'm a huge Gaga fan. I was not there. ... I missed out on Gaga," the depicter of Georgina said.
People, which had acquired an interview with GaGa, wrote that she would perform "Bad Romance", a new single which will be included in her debut album re-release "The Fame: Monster". On what is her personal take on the show, GaGa revealed, "My little sister is the hugest Gossip Girl fan ever".
"Gossip Girl" airs every Mondays at 9/8c. Next week's episode titled "The Grandfather: Part II" will see a guest appearance from Jimmy Fallon. Olivia (guest star Hilary Duff) says something she regrets during her appearance on Fallon's talk show and tries to keep Dan from finding out.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake