Samantha Burke Debuts First Pics of Jude Law's Newborn Daughter
Samantha Burke sells the rights to publish the first pictures of her newborn baby girl, named Sophia Lee, whom she has with ex-boyfriend Jude Law to British tabloid HELLO! In addition to a mother-and-daughter cover shot, the model also has a revealing interview during which she gushes about her one-month-old infant.
"Her features are more like Jude's. She has his chin and nose, and she does a little pout that I notice that he's done before. I think her eyes are more like mine, though," says the first-time mother. "You can't always tell when they're so young but they don't have that big, glassy look that his do - mine are a little smaller and more like hers."
"She's already got such a great personality. I think he'll fall in love with her when he sees her," Samantha goes on saying about Jude who hasn't paid a visit to Sophia ever since she was born on September 22. "There are no plans for it to happen at the moment, but I know he's busy," she adds, referring to the actor's current involvement in Broadway play "Hamlet".
On top of all, "I hope for him to be just as good as he is to his three children by Sadie Frost. He's a great father to his three kids. She's his daughter and I believe he'll come through. I mean once you see her face, how can you deny it?" Samantha raves. Sophia Lee is Jude's fourth child. His three children with former wife Sadie are sons Rafferty and Rudy, and daughter Iris. Jude himself hasn't made a single statement about Sophia.
Jude Law allegedly dated Samantha Burke when he was shooting "Sherlock Holmes" in New York. In July, his representative confirmed that the then-lovers were expecting a baby. "Jude Law can confirm that, following a relationship last year, he has been advised that he is to be the father of a child due in the fall of this year," said the representative. "Mr. Law is no longer in a relationship with the individual concerned but he intends to be a fully supportive part of the child's life. This is an entirely private matter and no other statements will be made."
More photos of Samantha and Sophia, plus her full interview, are featured on the issue 1096 of HELLO! which is already on newsstands.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'