Promo of 'CSI: Trilogy' Released
CBS has begun airing the promo for "CSI: Trilogy", a crossover event that will take place in the second week of November. Dr. Raymond Langston from "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" will appear in the show's spin-offs, "CSI: Miami" and "CSI: NY" to solve a crime with one red string attached.
Beginning with a "Miami" episode, the crossover starts when Horatio finds severed leg which belongs to a girl who went missing in Las Vegas earlier that week. He summons Raymond to come to Everglades, Miami where the body part is found.
Then on "NY episode", a woman whom Raymond interviewed while in Miami pops up in New York, hidden in a big rig following an accident. Together with Mac Taylor, Raymond is unraveling a case of an interstate trucking ring that specializes in human cargo and black market organ harvesting. Mark Sheppard from "Battlestar Galactica" has a guest role in this episode.
The string ends in "Las Vegas" episode where Raymond goes to a prostitution ring in Las Vegas that may harbor the missing young girl taken a hostage as part of human trafficking operation.
"Bone Voyage", "Hammer Down" and "The Lost Girl" will air on November 9, 11 and 12 respectively.
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account