Promo of 'CSI: Trilogy' Released
CBS has begun airing the promo for "CSI: Trilogy", a crossover event that will take place in the second week of November. Dr. Raymond Langston from "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" will appear in the show's spin-offs, "CSI: Miami" and "CSI: NY" to solve a crime with one red string attached.
Beginning with a "Miami" episode, the crossover starts when Horatio finds severed leg which belongs to a girl who went missing in Las Vegas earlier that week. He summons Raymond to come to Everglades, Miami where the body part is found.
Then on "NY episode", a woman whom Raymond interviewed while in Miami pops up in New York, hidden in a big rig following an accident. Together with Mac Taylor, Raymond is unraveling a case of an interstate trucking ring that specializes in human cargo and black market organ harvesting. Mark Sheppard from "Battlestar Galactica" has a guest role in this episode.
The string ends in "Las Vegas" episode where Raymond goes to a prostitution ring in Las Vegas that may harbor the missing young girl taken a hostage as part of human trafficking operation.
"Bone Voyage", "Hammer Down" and "The Lost Girl" will air on November 9, 11 and 12 respectively.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame