Kelly Osbourne Can't Find Dress for Her Birthday
Kelly Osbourne, who will turn 25 years old on Tuesday, October 27, has tweeted about finding it hard to get herself a birthday suit. ":( Having a nightmare spent what little time I had today trying to find a dress to wear for my birthday party tomorrow everything was shit!" read one of her posts.
About an hour later she tweeted again, "Even though im stressing I really cant wait for my birthday if worst comes to worst and I dont find a dress I will still have fun!" She then added, "I think designing my own dresses and having them made every week on dwts has really spoiled me!" when referring to "Dancing with the Stars", where she is currently participating.
In her other tweet, Kelly also confirmed that she will host a birthday party on Monday, October 26. "im having a party on monday because tuesday is my real birthday and im working till 11pm," so she wrote. Information on what time and where the bash will be held is not disclosed though.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake