Kelly Osbourne Can't Find Dress for Her Birthday
Kelly Osbourne, who will turn 25 years old on Tuesday, October 27, has tweeted about finding it hard to get herself a birthday suit. ":( Having a nightmare spent what little time I had today trying to find a dress to wear for my birthday party tomorrow everything was shit!" read one of her posts.
About an hour later she tweeted again, "Even though im stressing I really cant wait for my birthday if worst comes to worst and I dont find a dress I will still have fun!" She then added, "I think designing my own dresses and having them made every week on dwts has really spoiled me!" when referring to "Dancing with the Stars", where she is currently participating.
In her other tweet, Kelly also confirmed that she will host a birthday party on Monday, October 26. "im having a party on monday because tuesday is my real birthday and im working till 11pm," so she wrote. Information on what time and where the bash will be held is not disclosed though.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off