Preview of 'Dexter' 4.06: If I Had a Hammer
"Dexter" is so close to finishing Trinity and ending his marriage to Rita. Dexter has begun to realize that the closer he gets to Trinity, the more he stands to learn from this very different beast. And when the friction between Rita and him comes to a head, Dexter gleans relationship advice from a most unlikely source.
Dexter knows it's only a matter of time before Miami Metro discovers the Trinity Killer's latest handiwork. Therefore, he has to work doubly hard to stay one step ahead of their investigation. Trinity hides behind a well-kept mask, and getting behind that facade will require some extra prodding on Dexter's part.
Meanwhile, Debra becomes frustrated when she finds herself shut out from her own case. She considers bending the rules in the name of justice, risking her career in the process. LaGuerta and Batista come to regret a major decision, and realize that by playing by the rules they may have painted themselves into a corner.
In addition to the preview, Showtime releases two clips from the November 1 episode. The first one deals with Debra telling Dexter her theory while the second one is about Rita and Dexter going for marriage counseling.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March